• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not Shula. Not Rivera's fault.

NavyPF4L

You all won't like this at all. I don't care. Not going to lie in the first quarter with the way we started off on offense and defense. I turned to my wife and said fug. We are going to lose this damn game. We definitely were not prepared.

HOWEVER. Even with saying that. I just watched our last 2 drives where we had PLENTY of drives and PLENTY of options to win that damn game. We were in position not ONCE but TWICE to win this game. Even without Luke on defense. The defense stepped up and made a stop even when the Eagles ran that hey lets hate on Shula offense. Looked real damn familiar didn't it. 

I will tell you what lost us this game and I hate to say it. Call it on play calling all ya want but overall the decisions ON the field are made by ONE person and one person only. Look no further than Cameron Newton. He had the chance to win that damn game and completely effed it away. I remind you fugs I have 3 different #1 jerseys all of the ridiculously expensive types. 

I love cam and I will always have that man's back. But the decisions and the throws and pure on the field awareness completely let us down Thursday night and he was put in a position to win that game and further cement his legacy amongst the greats. He failed us. Even when our backs were against the wall and all signs pointed to nope. We still could have and should have won that game. 

He will bounce back but stop it with all of the secondary same old same blame game and take it for what it was. 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

How can you start your post by saying "we weren't prepared" and then not blame Rivera and shula? 

Then followed by... 

I'll always have Cam's back while throwing him under the bus. 

There's no excuse for Shula to be dialing up nothing but deep bombs when already past midfield with over three minutes on the clock. Every other team is taking advantage of soft coverage in that situation to pick up 5-10 easy yards a play. But not Shula, let's chuck it deep. The man is an indefensible idiot. 

That's the thing. You guys act like there was only ONE option on the field for those throws. Nevermind the other 3 options Cam could have gone with... That's all on Shula though right. Because there was a deep play option and Cam decided to go to that route inoted is all on Shula... come on man. 

That is the definition of not seeing the bigger picture. 

I'll go with the notion that the qb is the general and has multiple options whether that's go with choice a b or c.. heck with Cam he even has the choice roll out or make something happen with his feet.. 

That's not what he chose though.

Let's blame Cam when he literally had to say "screw Shula" and put his body on the line for what should've been an insane touchdown and fix up other mistakes.

Let's blame Cam for our crappy run blocking and forcing him to throw 52 times. Gee no wonder his arm gave out.

Let's blame Cam for literally being our offense.

1 minute ago, NavyPF4L said:

3 interceptions fug no. One is on Stewart and the other on Turner. The 3rd however.... yeah definitely giving him the blame on that last one

They already said that KB ran the wrong route or quit on his route. I can't remember which

Do any of you remember what I said prior to this game? 

There were a few very specific things I was worried about going into this game and they all ended up coming to fruition which almost makes me more mad than the fact we had 2 chances to still win it at the end and we blew it

Archived