• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mindhunter on Netflix

Your GFs favorite huddler

The first season of this show dropped Friday night. My wife and I started it and ended up binge watching the entire 1st season throughout the weekend! Its incredible! Easily my favorite Netflix production. If you enjoy stuff about serial killers or trying to understand the psychology or how their minds work then you'll love it. Extremely well done.

59 minutes ago, Jangler said:

I want to, but really kind of sick of this stuff.

What do you mean?

It's not all about the bad guys, it's more of how the FBI came to realize there are "evil" people out there, not just dudes who get mad at their wives and beat them to death in a fit of rage.

It's almost a look into how naive we all were.

19 hours ago, thefuzz said:

What do you mean?

It's not all about the bad guys, it's more of how the FBI came to realize there are "evil" people out there, not just dudes who get mad at their wives and beat them to death in a fit of rage.

It's almost a look into how naive we all were.

I'm sick of "cop"  shows. and lawyer shows and doctor shows.

3 hours ago, Jangler said:

I'm sick of "cop"  shows. and lawyer shows and doctor shows.

It's not even close to being like those network shows though.    It's like saying you don't want to watch season 1 of True Detective because of some cop show on CBS.

18 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

It's not even close to being like those network shows though.    It's like saying you don't want to watch season 1 of True Detective because of some cop show on CBS.

yeah, I wasn't a fan of circles either... really? we needed to murder to find the true meaning to my life?  lol

Finished this over the weekend.  Fantastic show.   Great acting, fantastic dialog, etc.   It's definitely a heavy dialog driven show so don't watch if that annoys you, but it's a smart show with fleshed out characters.     I find the science of this stuff fascinating so I loved the whole thing, just wish we had more to watch.     I think next season will be more about going after specific people, and this season was the build up of the department and all that, which I loved.   

48 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Finished this over the weekend.  Fantastic show.   Great acting, fantastic dialog, etc.   It's definitely a heavy dialog driven show so don't watch if that annoys you, but it's a smart show with fleshed out characters.     I find the science of this stuff fascinating so I loved the whole thing, just wish we had more to watch.     I think next season will be more about going after specific people, and this season was the build up of the department and all that, which I loved.   

I'm with @Jeremy Igo on this one.

I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure there was enough of a story for 10 episodes....maybe 6 or so.

Also, felt like the girlfriend thing was just too drawn out.  Maybe her personality and insight made him a smarter "BAU" guy, but it just got old to me after a while.

Either way, I'll be watching next season for sure.

6 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm with @Jeremy Igo on this one.

I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure there was enough of a story for 10 episodes....maybe 6 or so.

Also, felt like the girlfriend thing was just too drawn out.  Maybe her personality and insight made him a smarter "BAU" guy, but it just got old to me after a while.

Either way, I'll be watching next season for sure.

I expect a more focused story next year.   I read they will be dealing with the ATL murders that was like 30 people I believe.    They'll have to focus more if that's the case.   Season 1 was character building and department building.     I wouldn't be surprised if we jump forward a bit and see a more staffed department maybe.

Oh the guy playing Kemper, was FANTASTIC.    Creepy.      And that scene in the hospital was TV magic with the tension.   

Archived