• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Lost to a Team Who's QB Only Completed 4 Passes

Castavar

Let that sink in for a minute. We can't even beat a team that barely gets 150 yards and their QB only completes 4 passes. We had Cam, they had a rookie QB with WRs that should be in the Canadian League. How incompetent do you have to be at your job that you receive THAT much of a handicap and STILL lose. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

3 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

because  shula is a cuck

It still just mind boggles me how you can be so bad as an OC that you can't muster up enough to points to take advantage of THAT, with 10 days to prepare. That is next level suckage. And yet he will no doubt be here next year.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

It still just mind boggles me how you can be so bad as an OC that you can't muster up enough to points to take advantage of THAT, with 10 days to prepare. That is next level suckage. And yet he will no doubt be here next year.

Is it evident that we don't game-plan against defenses? Which might not be a problem if we can adjust in-game. But no Shula just sits up there in his stupid ass sky-box

Just now, beastson said:

Is it evident that we don't game-plan against defenses? Which might not be a problem if we can adjust in-game. But no Shula just sits up there in his stupid ass sky-box

It's obvious to anybody that has an ounce of football knowledge in them. Teams have been catching on ever since Denver's players came out and said we change nothing during a game. Players literally jump every single one of our plays because they know what's coming. Today I saw a safety haul ass from his spot to stifle Stew because he already knew a run up the gut was coming.

Also, someone needs to sabotage that sky box :shades:

Whatever you do, just make sure you give the Bears' Defense no credit. If they don't score 2 TDs, the Bears offense would have been required to play a much different game which would not have worked out well for the Bears. Because they had that 14 point cushion, there was no need to do anything than what they call "John Fox Football" - run it and count on the Defense to get stops. Which they did. I'm not talking smack, trust me. Lost in all of the Igo-fueled rumbling of changing offensive coaches is an admission that the Bears Defense outplayed the Panthers Offense today, regardless of scheme or play calls.

21 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Let that sink in for a minute. We can't even beat a team that barely gets 150 yards and their QB only completes 4 passes. We had Cam, they had a rookie QB with WRs that should be in the Canadian League. How incompetent do you have to be at your job that you receive THAT much of a handicap and STILL lose. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

It literally makes me want to vomit

1 minute ago, dimbee said:

Whatever you do, just make sure you give the Bears' Defense no credit. If they don't score 2 TDs, the Bears offense would have been required to play a much different game which would not have worked out well for the Bears. Because they had that 14 point cushion, there was no need to do anything than what they call "John Fox Football" - run it and count on the Defense to get stops. Which they did. I'm not talking smack, trust me. Lost in all of the Igo-fueled rumbling of changing offensive coaches is an admission that the Bears Defense outplayed the Panthers Offense today, regardless of scheme of play calls.

Bears played good D. Don't want to discredit that. But let's be honest here, those 2 TDs were absolutely gift wrapped. I also believe this D shuts down that offense regardless of those fluke TDs. They had a rookie at QB and no names at WRs. There was no way they were going to get over 200 yds either way. We literally had to shoot ourselves to lose this one, and lo and behold we did.

4 minutes ago, dimbee said:

Whatever you do, just make sure you give the Bears' Defense no credit. If they don't score 2 TDs, the Bears offense would have been required to play a much different game which would not have worked out well for the Bears. Because they had that 14 point cushion, there was no need to do anything than what they call "John Fox Football" - run it and count on the Defense to get stops. Which they did. I'm not talking smack, trust me. Lost in all of the Igo-fueled rumbling of changing offensive coaches is an admission that the Bears Defense outplayed the Panthers Offense today, regardless of scheme or play calls.

The Bears defense deserves credit, but it's not like they're the first team to do this sort of thing to us this season.

We've seen this movie before. 

14 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Not only did we lose today to a QB that only completed 4 passes, but he we lost the game by 14 points even though the defense only gave up FG. But, as I said in an post under another topic, we shouldn't be surprised. We lost SB 50 to A Denver team that gained less than 200 yards on offense for the entire game. If you look at the statistics from the game I still can't believe we lost that Super Bowl. 

Still, how do you manage to lose a game where the QB only competes 4 passes?

Archived