• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Strawberry and Worthy

CardiacCat

20 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

our CBs played well today :tongue:

Lighten ups folks... it's only a game.

Not really.

Worley got lit up by Jackson for what should have been a defensive pass interference that would have given them the ball inside the 5.

Berry shut Evans the fug down however, for sure. Though Evans did get him once and Winston overshot him. James is the real deal. Worley... not so much.

15 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Not really.

Worley got lit up by Jackson for what should have been a defensive pass interference that would have given them the ball inside the 5.

Berry shut Evans the fug down however, for sure. Though Evans did get him once and Winston overshot him. James is the real deal. Worley... not so much.

On that play with Evans, only reason he got by Bradberry was because he grabbed his face mask and pulled down, it delayed Bradberry for a second.

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

On that play with Evans, only reason he got by Bradberry was because he grabbed his face mask and pulled down, it delayed Bradberry for a second.

I did see James gesture to his facemask, but I never saw a replay to see if he was correct.

1 hour ago, Jackofalltrades said:

Worley was better but still room to improve for sure. Thanks, as usual, to the front seven for making life much easier in the secondary. 

Worley was better because he was battling Jackson. Physical vs physical. Bet the refs saw both going at it and let it go for the most part. Worley reminds me of Ricky Manning Jr, skilled, all physical, no finesse. He'll do well against some and get the PI calls with others.

And :100_Emoji_42x42: for the front seven!

Archived