• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the offense shows up Sunday it's an idictment on how stupid our coaching staff is

GoobyPls

On 11/1/2017 at 4:36 PM, GoobyPls said:

We should of never drafted Funchess to begin with, that's Gettleman fault

But even after two years of evidence it was obvious that Funchess and Kelvin shouldn't be on the field together. But since Shula and Rivera are two cowards they didn't have the balls to bench Funchess.

So now instead of benching Funchess, they trade Benjamin and use him as the scapegoat.

Funchess earned my complete respect after the Patriots game making a clutch 3rd down catch while he was obviously in pain/cramping. They both could have gotten on the field if Benjamin would have just went all out and gained so much weight that he became a tight end.

Benjamin is probably a better talent overall but Funchess just shows more effort consistently. Kelvin has had weight problems for some time as well as dropping easy passes, leaving practice early and just doesn't put up the effort most of the time. 

On 11/1/2017 at 8:09 PM, Chairman Wow said:

Funch and KB are essentially the same player.

If you bench Funch, he becomes essentially a wasted player.

For political/trade reasons you can't bench KB.

The offensive line is not good enough to block its way through stacked boxes.

Now it is up to the new moving parts to stretch the field.

But everything remains dependent on Newton's ability to connect deep, while also be willing to take the easy underneath stuff.

Stop bemoaning where SHULA decides to throw the football.

Shula does not decide where to throw the football.

Cam Newton decides where to throw the football.

I have been saying that they needed to interchange KB and funn until goalline situations they should be on the field at same time.If me being an average spectator can see this y couldnt they..  Dumb coaches, ron looks dumb and shula looks geeked out.  Now Cam and luke brains have been scrambled for nothing ...sacraficing the players for their stupidity.

We have injury prone wrs. Strength and conditioning coach , wrs coach need to toughen these wrs up. McCaffrey is weak and I understand why he made sure no one hit him in college...Not saying he isnt a good wrs but as a rb unless he gets tougher and stronger he is getting no wbere under Shula

They’ll show up and get 30. Defense gives up 40, though so we lose. Blame will go to the offense again, but they will be blamed for not being able to keep pace with the falcons.

Also, I don’t agree with benching Funchess but Gettleman did screw up drafting both KB and Funchess. Just another screw up by another Carolina GM smh 

On 11/3/2017 at 1:48 PM, CPcavedweller said:

Team's have been playing 9 men in the box most of the time. This is why the Eagles, Lions, and Bears were able to snuff out our running game so quick. I said, multiple times, that this was an issue. It doesn't take All-22 film to understand what the opposing defense is doing, especially when you see Stewart dragging four guys for a two yard gain on every first down.

If he had the type of room that Shady has, him and CMC both would easily have 50 to 75 yards per game, each. 

Just wanted to revisit this post because CMC had the exact number of yards I said he would.

That is all.

Archived