• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Agree with number 6

cookinwithgas

from the AFMB, I agree with this, that stadium got really loud when it needed to, other than the usual right after halftime lull

Just got back from Charlotte; Observations

Started by TakkSakkAttakk, 12 hours ago

• Starting Lineup
  •  
  • TakkSakkAttakk
  • Forum Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 12 hours ago (edited)

1. Quinn should be coaching Pop Warner, there is ZERO fire in the belly of this team

2. Sark has to go, keep running the ball up the middle even though you're not picking up any yards

3. Schweitzer is a lard *** who should be in Cheeseburger eating contests, not the NFL 

4. Whoever the conditioning coach is should be fired, by the second quarter 70% of the D looked beaten down

5. Running Coleman or Freeman up the middle every first down doesn't work

6. It is ******* LOUD at that stadium, and fans go nuts on 3rd downs

7. 10 point lead countered with 20 unanswered points

8. Two of the best WRs in the league and we don't use them

9, Try a Freeman pass over the middle once and a while instead of these sissy slants

10. The entire Defense needs to be conditioned to last past two quarters

11. Matt Ryan's best years may be behind him, the SB appearance last season is likely his last

12. McCaffery was running all over us, Vick was running all over us

You really had to be there to appreciate how pathetic we looked, on both sides of the ball. Easily should have been 24-10 win for us. And Dallas is going to kill us.

Flame away. 

Hmmm...reminds me of the Huddle after a loss.  And sometimes after a win.  I guess we as fans all have the same typical reactions.  

Side note...I don't know why this fan doesn't think they used Julio.  He had over 100 yards, and could have had over 200 with 2 touchdowns had he not dropped one and Ryan not overthrown him.  

Yea it was actually. Veterans day is this weekend but since it's not a home game I was treated to yesterdays game from my boss who's a Vikings fan of all things.(at least he's from Minnesota). Went with him and his son who is on leave and it was a good one actually. Didn't get told to sit down not once.

20 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

"running Coleman or freeman up the middle every first down doesn't work"

Where have I heard that before? 

17 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, "sounds just like what we complain about"

Look at the Seahawks board. Literally the exact same posts as here after losses (or poor offensive showings like last week) but with Bevell replacing Shula.

Archived