• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme

Murph

I love Jake, and anyone who wants to replace him w/ Matt Moore is a goddamn moron. He is a consistently good q'back(Arizona and Philly were bad though) who is better than a lot of quarterbacks in the league. I would take Jake over shitty Romo, Bulger(who signed a huge contract a couple yrs ago and he looks awful), and Cassel. He is a leader who gives his all everytime.

Jake finally looked like he was letting the game come to him instead of forcing what was not there trying to jump start something. He also did a good job of spreading the ball around today.

Jake spread the ball around pretty darn good in the two games before this one, and he was the MVP today as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, he threw 1 INT but he was moving the ball when the running game couldn't for most of this game, and that was one hell of a move he put on DeAngelo Hall to finish it. I can't think of a better way they could have closed this one out.

He did well today but you can still tell he's losing it. He would have made that TD to Smith 2 years ago. Smith is the only reason 9 aren't in the box every play. I love the guy and have never thought of him as a liability, but he's become one.

I love Jake, and anyone who wants to replace him w/ Matt Moore is a goddamn moron. He is a consistently good q'back(Arizona and Philly were bad though) who is better than a lot of quarterbacks in the league. I would take Jake over shitty Romo, Bulger(who signed a huge contract a couple yrs ago and he looks awful), and Cassel. He is a leader who gives his all everytime.

I give him all the credit in the world for the comeback. But, he was a big reason that they were in that situation to begin with. Not the only reason, but a big part of it. The interception was thrown behind Moose, and allowed a easy td, and he admitted he was at fault for the fumble. Plus there were several bad decisions in the first half.

Had we been playing a good team today, we would have lost and lost badly. But I am glad we won, and I hope it can turn things around, and get us back on a winning path.

Yup that was a great throw to Muhsin. Thanks to King he didn't overthrow him for the TD. The school yard celebration at the end was especially appropriate. But most of all I like how he reads his plays off an arm band this far into his career. Classic Jake.

LOL @ Tank, Brady does the same thing with his armband. Other QBs too. That's the point of having the armband. The OC calls the play # in and the QB reads the armband and calls the play corresponding to the #. Bush league complaint from someone who must not watch other NFL teams and is looking for something to whine about.

Yup that was a great throw to Muhsin. Thanks to King he didn't overthrow him for the TD. The school yard celebration at the end was especially appropriate. But most of all I like how he reads his plays off an arm band this far into his career. Classic Jake.

Dont watch much Football do you? Even Payton Manning reads his arm band.

he did his job. he did a decent one. i'm not crowning him after one decent performance, but getting back on the right track is the first step. now take it to the next level, and string together some good games, and please, for the love of god, no more turnover implosions like against Philly, Zona, and Oakland.

Archived