• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When do the fire Clifford Banners go up??

WOW!!

When??

No more excuses...

This team shouldn't be this soft or this bad at holding leads...

This team has no offense other than Kemba SAVE us please..

How long are we going to waste time with this roster we have now (which is pretty good) letting this assistant coach get out coach by true Head coaches on a nightly bases..

I had enough of Clifford years ago.  I honestly think the players don't respect him, and for good reason.  They need someone that they believe in and won't just tune out.  He has always been horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, with rotations and situational subs and a trademark of his teams has always been lazy, uninspired defense paired with sloppy offensive possessions...  it just so happens that we have one of the best players in basketball in Kemba and he tends to bail out our entire team way too often.  But yeah, Clifford should've been gone...

28 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I had enough of Clifford years ago.  I honestly think the players don't respect him, and for good reason.  They need someone that they believe in and won't just tune out.  He has always been horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, with rotations and situational subs and a trademark of his teams has always been lazy, uninspired defense paired with sloppy offensive possessions...  it just so happens that we have one of the best players in basketball in Kemba and he tends to bail out our entire team way too often.  But yeah, Clifford should've been gone...

Thank you Jesus!!

Night after night I watch him make horrible substitution and keep players in too long while the other team has already made their audible moves a quarter ago...

In 4 years he has shown he can't coach offense at all.. Or develop young players or make changes to game plans during the dam game..

When is enough enough???

11 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Wow, substitute Cam for Kemba, Rivera for Clifford, and football for basketball and your post still works.  

8 hours ago, Chaos said:

Wow, substitute Cam for Kemba, Rivera for Clifford, and football for basketball and your post still works.  

Definitely felt like deja vu as i was typing it...  thought the same thing like, "damn, is this what we get as fans of all professional NC sports teams?"  It's ridiculous.  Is this what we deserve, lol?

Archived