• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next 2 Weeks will determine everything

ncsfinest21

The Saints and Vikings games will determine everything we are. There is no doubt about it. We beat them both we show we are serious contenders for the SB and a force to go up against in the playoffs. Most important game out of the two is definitely the Saints. But we beat them both we are looking at the 2 seed and controlling our destiny. This offense needs to find its mojo. Hopefully Byrd can come in and provide the spark we need. He has elite speed just he needs to stay healthy.

Vikings I feel we can beat if our offense shows up. There defense is good and disciplined. I dont believe in their QB though. I think we will bring back Teddy Bridgewater for them. We have the potential to show up at the right time and turn it on in Nov and Dec. Right now is primetime for us.

We win those two lose the next three and become a sixth seed how do you feel then? Not even being funny it's a week by week situation with it being so close and us losing two three NFC teams also, but dam right we gotta give Brees that stupid "y'all got it this time" look when he's on the sideline defeated.

(see Aints vs Car 2013-2015 )

Archived