• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An underappreciated reason why Cam is so valuable

teeray

This seems to be a combination of Killa Cam and Shula running different plays from the same formation. I didn't notice that live, but man that right there in short yardage situations seems like a nightmare to defend I'm impressed. We've had Cam kept it and get fifty, Dickson roll out of that and get fifty and Stew take the hand off for fifty plus each we've got some things working round here which are hard to handle.

10 hours ago, teeray said:

Keep an eye out on the safety for the Vikings.  He knows he has to get to Cam if he keeps it on the bootleg.  So once Jonathan Stewart breaks it to the secondary, there was no one left to stop Stewart resulting in the easy touchdown.

It's things like this that you have taken into account when understanding just how good and valuable Cam Newton really is

ezgif-5-3efacdfd05.gif

We can also compliment the play caller for being able to set that up. Also, I have seen a lot of similarities in this offense when compared to Gus Malzahn from the 2010 season.

10 hours ago, teeray said:

Keep an eye out on the safety for the Vikings.  He knows he has to get to Cam if he keeps it on the bootleg.  So once Jonathan Stewart breaks it to the secondary, there was no one left to stop Stewart resulting in the easy touchdown.

It's things like this that you have taken into account when understanding just how good and valuable Cam Newton really is

ezgif-5-3efacdfd05.gif

Great observation! 

Archived