• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Jedi *Spoilers*

Darth Biscuit

18 hours ago, SOJA said:

People upset that Star Wars had a plot twist of Rey being nobody obviously knew Darth was Luke's father going in.

There’s a difference. Ones a plot twist, Vader being Luke’s father actually adds to the story. Rey being a no one doesn’t add to the story at all and actually made the plot of the movie worse. 

21 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

Where's the backstory for Anakin Skywalker that allows for some random slave boy on a desert planet to grow up to be Darth Vader. She's following Darth Vader's arc so far. 

He was a miracle birth of no father, and foretold by prophecy to be the one to balance the force. And mediclorians. He had a higher count than yoda. 

Theres backstory and writing involved with that. Reydoesnt have any backstory to why she is better than everyone else at things they’ve actually trained at 

53 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Who CARES if Rey is a nobody? Stop trying to make it the OT, nerds. It's not the OT. She's the hero, can fight, can use the Force, has a pretty face, etc. Deal with it. Enjoy it.

Yeah that’s not the critism here. The movie is rittled with plot holes and inconsistencies. 

Visually it’s a beautiful movie. 

Story wise, character wise. fuging awful. 

2 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

He was a miracle birth of no father, and foretold by prophecy to be the one to balance the force. And mediclorians. He had a higher count than yoda. 

Theres backstory and writing involved with that. Reydoesnt have any backstory to why she is better than everyone else at things they’ve actually trained at 

They ripped off the story of the Nativity, and added midichlorians. That's not really 'writing' a backstory. I don't get why people are so upset about Rey other than they can't stand seeing a female as the main heroine. It's silly. 

1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

They ripped off the story of the Nativity, and added midichlorians. That's not really 'writing' a backstory. I don't get why people are so upset about Rey other than they can't stand seeing a female as the main heroine. It's silly. 

No one gives a fug she’s a female. People care that she’s a poorly written female character. Just like how this movie is poorly written.

TFA has a RT audience score of 88% 

TLJ is like 50% or worse.

it has nothing to do with the fact she’s a female. That’s a poor excuse for why fans don’t like this movie from people who don’t understand the critism 

29 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

No one gives a fug she’s a female. People care that she’s a poorly written female character. Just like how this movie is poorly written.

TFA has a RT audience score of 88% 

TLJ is like 50% or worse.

it has nothing to do with the fact she’s a female. That’s a poor excuse for why fans don’t like this movie from people who don’t understand the critism 

I never can tell if you're a joke alt that someone created out of boredom, or a real person posting all of this nonsense. You're a rittle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. 

2 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

I never can tell if you're a joke alt that someone created out of boredom, or a real person posting all of this nonsense. You're a rittle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. 

The guy with the username “panthersbigd” is calling me a joke alt? 

Thats hiliarous. Can’t even spell riddle right

On 1/5/2018 at 12:33 PM, CarolinaCoolin said:

There’s a difference. Ones a plot twist, Vader being Luke’s father actually adds to the story. Rey being a no one doesn’t add to the story at all and actually made the plot of the movie worse. 

It does add to the story, just not in the way you wanted the story to be added to

I personally hate the director of this movie for fuggin up all the story lines in TFA.  I hate the guy for ruining this movie, he could not have done a worse job if he tried.

I have seriously put my TFA blu ray up for sale...this movie kinda ruins that one for me too.  So fuggin disappointing and totally didn't have to be...WTF with all the stupid humor? 

Found this which totally agree with even if it doesn't mention many, many other things wrong with this movie...http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/18/last-jedi-worst-star-wars-movie-ever/

On 1/5/2018 at 3:29 PM, CarolinaCoolin said:

Yeah that’s not the critism here. The movie is rittled with plot holes and inconsistencies. 

Visually it’s a beautiful movie. 

Story wise, character wise. fuging awful. 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:30 PM, CarolinaCoolin said:

The guy with the username “panthersbigd” is calling me a joke alt? 

Archived