• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, but everybody does it...

Reynman

2 hours ago, Reynman said:

Well placed source in the organization is now blabbing about Nippleshorts and a recent revered Panthers President...both were relieved of their duties due to sexual harassment settlements.

With all of the sexual harassment courses that I have had to take in my job, who the heck believes that they can still get away with this stuff.  I have been acutely aware since 2000.   Funny watching all theses NDA’s fall apart...it’s only going to get worse...

While I find your assertions about Gettleman and Morrison to be dubious, I agree with your comments in bold. It's hard for me to fathom that people can still believe that 'that's just the way it is...' and/or that they can get away with crap like this. 

7 minutes ago, Reynman said:

Can’t reveal...current employee, worried about their job due to lack of professionalism in organization.

Mulitple offers for team coming in, including international offers...

Riiiiiight.

FYI: There can't be "multiple offers coming in" because the team isn't technically for sale yet and won't be until the end of the season. Also the fact that you're saying this tells me you don't know much about the bidding process.

If you're gonna make stories up, at least be good at it.

Why would I, or anyone over the age of 16, make this up?

i got some info, and I brought it along to you fine fellows, and all you want to do is source-shame me.

Question...will the NFL investigation uncover this?  If so, you can pie me for life when that comes out.  Until then, pound sand.

Just now, Reynman said:

i got some info, and I brought it along to you fine fellows, and all you want to do is source-shame me.

Question...will the NFL investigation uncover this?  If so, you can pie me for life when that comes out.  Until then, pound sand.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

But the Panthers have a ton of leaks. I would be shocked if those two were fired for such a cause and it was kept quiet.

15 minutes ago, Reynman said:

Well for one, the fact that you're spouting other "news" which is obviously fake (multiple offers coming in) is a pretty big clue.

23 minutes ago, Reynman said:

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

its not extraordinary to imagine sexual misconduct in an NFL front office, but there hasn't been so much as a whisper of this prior to this thread and you have zero corroborating lines of evidence that could point to this being true.

there is no reason to believe you or your story.

1 hour ago, Reynman said:

Mr Scot...if you really believe that there are no back channel conversations going on regarding the sale of the team, then it is you, my friend, that doesn’t understand how business works.

Sure, kid.

"I have sources" gets you no credibility when you can't back it up.

Nice attempt at an attention grab, buuuuut no.

Archived