• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is JR Hiding Behind His Coach and his QB?

Cat

16 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Shannon equated Cam to a modern day slave vying for his white supremicist master.

Yeah it was outright stupid crap.

I've been called the biggest Cam homer for years here, but even I was taken aback by his remarks. He's got to have better awareness. It's difficult to defend Cam from what Shannon had to say if you're also trying to be a decent human being.

6 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I've already read it I don't need to provide proof for someone else that's not my job I don't feel obligated to do so. The fact of the matter is you don't know the man and you're judging him as if you do. As if it even mattered.

Lmao alright buddy. I'll judge him sooner than I'll fabricate evidence to defend a guy I don't know. 

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

I've been called the biggest Cam homer for years here, but even I was taken aback by his remarks. He's got to have better awareness. It's difficult to defend Cam from what Shannon had to say if you're also trying to be a decent human being.

You nor Shannon personal feelings are a tempest on what it takes to be a decent human being. Cam didn't stand up in his press conference and call anybody a liar, he also didn't convict anyone either, he said he'll take it as the facts come. 

Everyone doesn't have to read from the quasi-liberal social justice warrior handbook to be for equality and justice for all.

Cam spoke his feelings. JR obviously means a lot to him. fug race baiting assholes like Shannon Sharpe employed by race baiting dying entities like ESPN. They don't know anything about Cam and his relationship with JR and they don't know anything about the actual allegations that have taken place. Everyone is wanting to have their two cents heard on the situation and everyone is rallying to show how amazingly progressively PC they are, but very few are actually willing to sit back and just let the situation actually play out and try to avoid potentially sticking their foot in their mouth. The thing is though, that no one actually calls out the PC crusaders when they do put their foot in their mouths jumping the gun on a situation. Everyone just shrugs and moves on.

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

So, does selling the team absolve him of any wrongdoing and does it then make him immune to any disciplinary action by the league? You know, the "Personal Conduct Policy" that also includes the owners?

I’m fairly certain that the absolute worst punishment they could hand down would be to force him to sell (see ‘sterling, donald’). They have to continue to do then investigation but it’s pointless besides the PR aspect. 

Archived