• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

January 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

BBC reports:

-Alexis will move to City for £25M with £5M in add-one.  

-Malcom to Arsenal is virtually done

-Walcott to Everton for £20M is almost done.

-Cocqulin sold to Valencia for £12M

-Arsenal still negotiating with Pavon.  Initial stage.

-Monaco said Lemar is for sale.  Arsenal said they won’t pay more than £50M (They bid £92M 3 months ago).

lol. Lemar will go for 100M+. probably to PSG somehow.

32 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

lol. Lemar will go for 100M+. probably to PSG somehow.

After all pieces left Monaco, Lemar production completely fall off.  Lemar true position is a CAM.  He’s too slow to be a winger.  He would be good replacement for someone like Coutinho or Wilshere.  He’s probably more suited to play deep CAM (Fabregas). If Arsenal would to buy Lemar he would play behind Ozil but above Xhaka in starting formation (Ramsey and Wilshere position). 

12 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The move of Alexis to MC is strange in my eyes.  Sure he is good...just good...but the fit?  These transfer rumors are just out there.

Will add Chelsea got Barkley who I fuggin loved 2 seasons back.  Hope he gets back in form.

Alexis lost a lot of speed and his quickness took few steps back.  He can still strike the balk tho.  When Arsenal first got Alexis, he was like Salah...  super fast and quick but he’s nothing what he once was.

Alexis lost a lot of speed and his quickness took few steps back.  He can still strike the balk tho.  When Arsenal first got Alexis, he was like Salah...  super fast and quick but he’s nothing what he once was.

Totally agree...he is not the player he was but still good.  My opinion on Chelsea would be settle the manager situation which always has looked temparory and keep the squad together.  Sure we need a striker but I'd wait on Morata.  He is a good one.  Probably need a LW player and might need a keeper if Court leaves but overall we are good.  

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Totally agree...he is not the player he was but still good.  My opinion on Chelsea would be settle the manager situation which always has looked temparory and keep the squad together.  Sure we need a striker but I'd wait on Morata.  He is a good one.  Probably need a LW player and might need a keeper if Court leaves but overall we are good.  

Morata is very raw...  for £85M with the supporting cast he has, he should def play a little better.  He wastes a lot of opportunities.  He needs to be more clinical.  He just need to make that leap forward.

14 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Morata is very raw...  for £85M with the supporting cast he has, he should def play a little better.  He wastes a lot of opportunities.  He needs to be more clinical.  He just need to make that leap forward.

I agree completely but again, I wouldn't give up on him just yet.  We really need another striker as Bat has been abysmal lately.  Terrible.

15 hours ago, Shocker said:

The move of Alexis to MC is strange in my eyes.  Sure he is good...just good...but the fit?  These transfer rumors are just out there.

Will add Chelsea got Barkley who I fuggin loved 2 seasons back.  Hope he gets back in form.

He fits great. City are trying to win the Champion's League, not the Premiere League. They need as many world class players as they can get. Alexis can start on the right wing (his natural position imo) and bring in Sterling's speed late to close the game in Sterling fashion. Or, put Alexis as a false 9.

Jesus has 2 more months on the shelf anyway, Alexis can come straight in and start next to Aguero up front.

What you see in Arsenal is not what you will see out of Sanchez in City. Pep turns guys into different players. The Stones transfer was laughed at, now he's as solid a CB as you can find. He has fuggin Delph starting at LB and he's killing it.

Sanchez will turn into a legend at City.

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

He fits great. City are trying to win the Champion's League, not the Premiere League. They need as many world class players as they can get. Alexis can start on the right wing (his natural position imo) and bring in Sterling's speed late to close the game in Sterling fashion. Or, put Alexis as a false 9.

Jesus has 2 more months on the shelf anyway, Alexis can come straight in and start next to Aguero up front.

What you see in Arsenal is not what you will see out of Sanchez in City. Pep turns guys into different players. The Stones transfer was laughed at, now he's as solid a CB as you can find. He has fuggin Delph starting at LB and he's killing it.

You would know City better than I and can't disagree on Pep...dudes amazing.

23 hours ago, rodeo said:

#1 Little late for Alexis to be turned into legend.  He’ll be 30 this year and declining fast.

#2 Pep sold him to Arsenal in his prime for £32M because he didn’t think he was good lol

#3 City refused to pay £30M to buy him

#1 Little late for Alexis to be turned into legend.  He’ll be 30 this year and declining fast.

#2 Pep sold him to Arsenal in his prime for £32M because he didn’t think he was good lol

#3 City refused to pay £30M to buy him

Pep left for Bayern like 2 years before Sanchez was sold to Arsenal.

Archived