• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How can anyone complain about missed calls, when all you do is kick field goals?

Hotsauce

I think if the first drive had been the last drive (Clay drop, Gano miss) it would be a different conversation today. Sure, the grounding was questionable, but sometimes the calls don't go your way. That's part of the game.

Make the plays that are there to be made (Clay, Gano or whoever could have fallen on the fumble that Ingram recovered). 

3 hours ago, mjligon said:

I remember you in the game thread last night running your lips about Cam Newton. 

I believe you were hoping that hit woke him up or something? You’re a joke.

Now shut up

If he did say this he’s an idiot. Cam literally dropped two dimes into the end zone last night and played his ass off.

29 minutes ago, The Question said:

If he did say this he’s an idiot. Cam literally dropped two dimes into the end zone last night and played his ass off.

Our key players on offense all balled out ie olsen cmc and especially Cam. The wide receivers did not.

4 hours ago, joemac said:

The sad part is, even with all the ref bullshit, and all the field goals, if Gano makes the bunny he missed, were only down 2 and can kick a FG to win the game at the end.

It's just sad, the missed opportunity.

Got no idea if we would have been in the same position. You think Payton goes for that 4th and 2 if we just need a FG? I mean, Gano pretty much redeemed himself by hitting that 58 yarder. That's not something you expect from a kicker.

Look, we could have won that game, absolutely, but the Saints flat out outplayed us. Again. We don't have the talent to consistently win against them and needed a few breaks and nearly got them. Sean Payton going for that 4th and 2 was dumb as poo, Mike Adams shouldn't have tried to intercept that, cost us 16 yards of field position. I know, I don't know if he really intercepted it either, but he certainly tried to. Just bat it down and its not a question.

We need to reload, we need to have a draft next year like they did this year. And we need to fire Shula. 

I know a lot of people are badmouthing Wilks atm, but honestly I thought the defensive gameplan was as good as it could be with our starting defense. Make Brees beat us, that at least gives Cam time to do things. Letting Ingram and Kamara run all over us again wasn't going to happen and it didn't. 

Archived