• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How can anyone complain about missed calls, when all you do is kick field goals?

Hotsauce

I have seen too many comments from players and fans about missed calls by the officials from last night game. 

I just can’t get behind the notion we lost because of a couple of missed calls. Yes there were some bad missed calls, but the L falls directly on the Panthers Offense not getting it done in the red zone.  The offense makes these long, time consuming drives, converting amazing 3rd downs, marching down the field to kick FGs. You don’t win games by kicking field goals. 

The Panthers had the roster to go in and win today. It came down to execution and coaching. Both failed. 

4 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

I have seen too many comments from players and fans about missed calls by the officials from last night game. 

I just can’t get behind the notion we lost because of a couple of missed calls. Yes there were some bad missed calls, but the L falls directly on the Panthers Offense not getting it done in the red zone.  The offense makes these long, time consuming drives, converting amazing 3rd downs, marching down the field to kick FGs. You don’t win games by kicking field goals. 

The Panthers had the roster to go in and win today. It came down to execution and coaching. Both failed. 

I remember you in the game thread last night running your lips about Cam Newton. 

I believe you were hoping that hit woke him up or something? You’re a joke.

Now shut up

4 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I remember you in the game thread last night running your lips about Cam Newton. 

Now shut up

That game thread was a train wreck but then again most of them are. I found the game much more enjoyable once I stop checking in on it. 

5 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Now shut up

Nice edit to your original post about Cam towel head comment. You obviously looked back and realized it was a positive comment. This was my post re: towel Cam

AC0FBC76-567B-4B9F-89F8-E7281BCDF599.jpeg

1 minute ago, Hotsauce said:

Nice edit to your original post about Cam towel head comment. You obviously looked back and realized it was a positive comment. This was my post re: towel Cam

AC0FBC76-567B-4B9F-89F8-E7281BCDF599.jpeg

Lol the edit makes you look even worse guy.

oooh my QB just got his head blown off hope it finally wakes him up!1!1!1!!!!

dude carried this offense the entire year. Go away.

6 minutes ago, mjligon said:

7A11A5A5-6718-41B5-B82D-C9F5308FE540.thumb.png.48013c826aebf97fa5f97c780ac025b0.png

shut up OP

Look that comment I made wasn’t about Cam playing poorly, I meant him waking up in positive way. Like a fire got lit and he was going to go into beast mode...

He played well. Your getting way to sensitive about comments toward Cam. I like Cam and have been happy with his performance 

Archived