• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#DoTheJulio Part 2

Saca312

13 hours ago, RealisticPanther said:

bro, julio jones 1-on-1 for 5 seconds with a guy half a foot smaller than him? How is that a terrible play call, that's EXACTLY what you want.

Rolling out to either side cuts an already shrunken field in half and forces a 50-50 ball at best. Physically Julio should be the best WR but he has Meg Ryan throwing him the ball and he does disappear in some games.

15 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

That’s what you call a terrible play call

This.

A designed roll right and Ryan almost sprinted right, taking away 75% of the end zone in 2 seconds because he was to tight to the boundary. Then Jones slips and goes down and the only option is to either wait for him to get up or try to find Sanu, who was blanketed. That pass needs to be quick and there simply was no room left on that side of the field.

I would have spread the field with 4 wides and a TE, with Sanu and Jones on opposite sides, give Ryan the whole end zone to work with.

I like clutch players,  not “talented” players that can’t deliver when it truly matters.

i saw a stat that said Ryan was 1 for 18 endzone targets to Julio this year. Many of those on the money.

hes a choker and no I wouldn’t trade half our team for him. 

Antonio Brown doesn’t choke like that. He catches footballs with the game on the line.

Julio is not a player I would over pay. Actually if I were the Falcons I would trade him to a dumbass team that would give up half their picks for him.

Archived