• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DL Coach Eric Washington Was Given A New Contract 2 Weeks Ago And Will Be The New Defensive Coordinator

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

Having an inconsistent pass rush to pair with a mediocre secondary is ultimately why we were picked apart even by teams with average QB's like the Jets.

Rivera has displayed a stubborn penchant for not evolving until he's either forced into a corner, or his job is threatened. Look at how he still plays not to lose on gamedays, look at how long it took for us to move on from Shula.

I hope Washington works out fine, I have nothing against him from a coaching perspective. But personally I'm just tired of the same status quo of hiring from within or ringing up old buddies instead of getting outside our comfort zone.

I like how you think. I feel the exact same way. I get tired of watching us do the same thing year in and out. Run up the gut with Stew, slow Receivers that cant seperate. Slow Dbs who get burnt and cant catch interceptions, inconsistent pass rush.

Archived