• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeopardy

WarHeel

Though not about football in general,  this seems like a good thread to say that when I am out and about  sometimes, someone will start an exchange with me about the Panthers when they see my gear.  Honestly,  I have yet to meet any Panthers fan that is as knowledgeable as us diehard Huddlers. And some, as well as some non-fans, parrot some of the most ignorant remarks about Cam. 

I used to be amazed at what most of these (offline) Panthers fans don't know about the state of the team.  Then I realized that I was the weird one who spends an inordinate amount of time and energy investing in a group of men that don't even know that I'm alive. 

59 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Though not about football in general,  this seems like a good thread to say that when I am out and about  sometimes, someone will start an exchange with me about the Panthers when they see my gear.  Honestly,  I have yet to meet any Panthers fan that is as knowledgeable as us diehard Huddlers. And some, as well as some non-fans, parrot some of the most ignorant remarks about Cam. 

I used to be amazed at what most of these (offline) Panthers fans don't know about the state of the team.  Then I realized that I was the weird one who spends an inordinate amount of time and energy investing in a group of men that don't even know that I'm alive. 

In my life I have met very very very few "fans" of the Patriots here in Boston, or the Eagles when I was living in Philly, or anywhere else I've been and talked to fans who can even name all their starters let alone the whole damn 53 and practice squad like I and many others here could do with the Panthers.

Archived