• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Massacre ....

CardiacCat

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Ryan is a tough call. When he’s healthy he’s one of the best in the game. That’s obviously the issue. He’s stated this is his last year. I don’t think he gets cut but it is a toss up.

I rather cut him a year early than lose quality all pro players

Just now, joeyxfresco said:

I feel like Kalil and Shep get cut with Stew getting an extension to reduce his cap hit. I honestly feel like he would take a back up role and reduced pay to stay with the team 

strangely i could see hurney pulling some poo like that. in his eyes it was negate having to upgrade the running back position.

17 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Ryan is a tough call. When he’s healthy he’s one of the best in the game. That’s obviously the issue. He’s stated this is his last year. I don’t think he gets cut but it is a toss up.

I feel like him retiring was a way for him to not be cut. Kalils played 15 games the last two seasons. So him playing 7.5 games a seasons at 12 million per is cut territory. 

Stew and Shep and I am thrilled. If we do not plan to re-sign Norwell than cutting Kalil doesn't make any sense from a financial standpoint. If we cut Kalil it makes me think we are going after 1 of our 2 big FA or sign a big FA. 

That said, would love to bring Boston back if its a nice number. 

Archived