• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 in a row.........

Whitaker240

Charlotte playing the Bulls tonight gives them a good chance to extend the streak to 5. Honestly, Charlotte had no excuse losing to Chicago both times they played them this year, but I'd imagine they get it right tonight.

Philly plays in Miami tonight so one is guaranteed to lose. Would rather it be Miami. Knock the deficit down to 3 games back. Philly has played really well lately and Miami hasn't, but the game is in South Beach. 

After tonight tho, the Hornets have a dicey three game stretch at Boston, at Philly and at Toronto. They need two of those to be wins.

1 hour ago, Ornias said:

Play well enough to sneek in and get swept in 1st round, or just miss and draft another bust. Hard to be a fan of a team with no plan. 

Ditto. If and when the Hornets miss the playoffs - I’m sure they will spend their pick on Trevon Duval or some other terrible pick that isn’t going to fit in here. 

44 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Ditto. If and when the Hornets miss the playoffs - I’m sure they will spend their pick on Trevon Duval or some other terrible pick that isn’t going to fit in here. 

Luke maye come on down. Allen also wouldn't Surprise me lol

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Luke maye come on down. Allen also wouldn't Surprise me lol

Luke Maye has one more year of terrorizing ACC  foes left in his eligibility. If any team takes Allen in the first round that GM should be fired immediately and drug tested. 

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Luke Maye has one more year of terrorizing ACC  foes left in his eligibility. If any team takes Allen in the first round that GM should be fired immediately.  

If any team does you know exactly who it will be.  I'm a duke fan but have made it no secret how much I can't stand him. 

7 minutes ago, toldozer said:

If any team does you know exactly who it will be.  I'm a duke fan but have made it no secret how much I can't stand him. 

It's crazy how well he plays without Bagley. Dude was efficient without Bagley. But, when Bagley is playing, dude sucks. 

12 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

It's crazy how well he plays without Bagley. Dude was efficient without Bagley. But, when Bagley is playing, dude sucks. 

He score a bunch of points last night but took a ton of shitty shots and had several awful turnovers.

I think playing bagely and Carter together is a mistake. I get why K wants them both on the court as much as possible but it isn't best for the team. 

35 minutes ago, toldozer said:

He score a bunch of points last night but took a ton of shitty shots and had several awful turnovers.

I think playing bagely and Carter together is a mistake. I get why K wants them both on the court as much as possible but it isn't best for the team. 

Dude only a duke fan makes an excuse about the plethora of talent they have and find some reason why they can’t win. What do U think is gonna happen next year when there will be no senior leadership and they Reddish -Zion - Barrett and they all three play the same position. 

Classic K teams that are gonna be dangerous need a senior /experiences PG, a wing to chuck threes and a couple of stiffs to rebound and set screens. 

39 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Also - did u hear Dakich going in on duke last night? He was throwing haymakers at Bagley last night and even called out K for taking a time out to coach/ chew out the officials and not coach his team in a close game. Dakich is a bozo but I didn’t necessarily disagree with anything he said. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Luke Maye has one more year of terrorizing ACC  foes left in his eligibility. If any team takes Allen in the first round that GM should be fired immediately and drug tested. 

Yeah, Luke Maye has another year of embarrassing the ACC.  Boy dominates all comers.

Archived