• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart released "confirmed"

Captain Obvious

2 hours ago, sharkkiller said:

This is the crap I am talking about. Nothing this team does will be good enough for some of you negative fugers.

If DG was still here and made this move he would be slobbing his knob and gushing about how ruthless he is.

and i like how everybody is saying that hurney is entitled to this measure of praise for making free throw cuts to get rid of a few aging vets, whose contracts were drawn up by gettleman with the flexibility of allowing us the option to cut them now, instead of, you know, the innumerable contracts that were horrific backloaded albatrosses with 3 years’ worth of dead money that you had to swallow in one offseason that gettleman had to deal with here while the panthers were winning 8 games in a row.

hurney is making the easy decisions that were set up by a competent professional. let me know when he makes a hard one like having to cut a sucker punch artist that was given free reign before he was hired and having to eat that contract bc it was impossible to work with him.

2 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

and i like how everybody is saying that hurney is entitled to this measure of praise for making free throw cuts to get rid of a few aging vets, whose contracts were drawn up by gettleman with the flexibility of allowing us the option to cut them now, instead of, you know, the innumerable contracts that were horrific backloaded albatrosses with 3 years’ worth of dead money that you had to swallow in one offseason that gettleman had to deal with here while the panthers were winning 8 games in a row.

hurney is making the easy decisions that were set up by a competent professional. let me know when he makes a hard one like having to cut a sucker punch artist that was given free reign before he was hired and having to eat that contract bc it was impossible to work with him.

I'd feel better about it if he'd had the stones to cut him to his face instead of behind his back.  Talk about a sucker punch.

5 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

With all this Hurney bashing you've been doing these days, I'm starting to think YOU are Marty Hurney's ex-wife.

2 minutes ago, PantherCam213 said:

I'd feel better about it if he'd had the stones to cut him to his face instead of behind his back.  Talk about a sucker punch.

here we go with the fuging execution style histrionics

it was a mutually beneficial departure. the panthers locker room was finally able to heal, and steve smith could go to a team with its own locker room that he was the new guy in and could act like a player and produce and support his family.

it’s not gettleman’s fault that a spiteful man gets all buttsore and swears revenge and triggers a bunch of pansies on a message board to rally a philosophical movement against the GM.

7 minutes ago, PantherCam213 said:

He did.

Smith called Rivera a coward for avoiding him but Gettleman advised him he was cut in a face-to-face meeting.

I know some folks have an idea that he found out in the media or by Twitter or something, but that didn't actually happen.

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

With all this Hurney bashing you've been doing these days, I'm starting to think YOU are Marty Hurney's ex-wife.

yes you figured it out, i’m hurney’s ex wife and i’m sucking gettleman’s cock like thered just said. what’s your assessment of hurney as a man now?

49 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

After he gutted our WR group after a successful 2013 campaign and repeated that same trick with our secondary after 2015 Gettleman and competent don't belong in the same sentence. That's not even mentioning the inexcusable contract to a player who had shown year after year to be one of the worst tackles in the league. Also, before you try to twist things around, I don't think Hurney is great either. 

3 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Gettleman never navigated us to consecutive winning seasons yet some people here still think he was special. Expectations need to be brought up a little. 

Agreed.

Not having consecutive winning seasons over an eleven year period plus five straight years of not making the playoffs is by far a superior performance.

I mean seriously, who needs four playoff performances in five years when you can have three in eleven instead?

Archived