• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New #DeepThreat Torrey Smith With Only 6 Catches Past 15 Yards In 2017

Saca312

I'm starting to think you're being egregious on purpose just to get a rise out of people.

Either way, Torrey Smith had some very productive years with Flacco, and I think that's more encouraging than anything.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Lol I won’t argue anymore. If you guys think this is the help we need I won’t say no more.

I don't think a single person on this board thinks Torrey Smith is the answer to all of our WR problems.

But I'm pretty certain everyone can see we are better off today than we were to close out the season...well, except you of course.

I am having a hard time understanding why you don't think he can produce in a vertical attacking offense, just like Ted Ginn was able to?

Just now, mjligon said:

it's like if he screams loud enough people will think he knows what he's talking about

Lol. At this point it’s the same people who actually want to contradict what they’ve been saying in the past and go against my viewpoint.

”We need to give Cam receivers not Russell Shepards”

*Marty gets a scrub who’s 29 and on the decline and lets him be our highest paid WR*

“This Russell Shepard the goat now”

I get that it’s fun to counter anything I type, but I really don’t get why people are defending this move, and normally I’m the more optimistic guy.

I don’t see it in Torrey. I just don’t.

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

I don't think a single person on this board thinks Torrey Smith is the answer to all of our WR problems.

But I'm pretty certain everyone can see we are better off today than we were to close out the season...well, except you of course.

I am having a hard time understanding why you don't think he can produce in a vertical attacking offense, just like Ted Ginn was able to?

You do recall him calling Worley a “break out” candidate before the Season started right? Probably pissed The Panthers got rid of his trash ass baby. 

Just now, Saca312 said:

Lol. At this point it’s the same people who actually want to contradict what they’ve been saying in the past and go against my viewpoint.

”We need to give Cam receivers not Russell Shepards”

*Marty gets a scrub who’s 29 and on the decline and lets him be our highest paid WR*

“This Russell Shepard the goat now”

I get that it’s fun to counter anything I type, but I really don’t get why people are defending this move, and normally I’m the more optimistic guy.

I don’t see it in Torrey. I just don’t.

but you saw it in Russell Shepard?

Just now, mjligon said:

but you saw it in Russell Shepard?

Like I said, I've learned my lesson last offseason and I already admitted I was way wrong on Shepard.

That's why I'm not doing that this offseason and hyping up scrubs like Smith.

Archived