• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason La Confora - Panthers Showing Interest In Acquiring WR Allen Robinson

Saca312

Call me crazy but maybe Smith's contract and status was a base line, disposal floor.  We went out and got that as insurance as we go after a bigger name.  If let's say Robinson agrees to terms, we ditch Smith and get 5 mil with no dead cap impact.  That's feasible right? 

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Robinson, peppers, Norwell, Smith. Would be a nice pre draft off season. Heard Norwell was coming back, dunno if good source or not tho. hmm

If Peppers and Norwell leave i wont lose any sleep.

if Peppers wants to play here he will.  We shouldn't be over paying for a guy who is going to retire next year

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Call me crazy but maybe Smith's contract and status was a base line, disposal floor.  We went out and got that as insurance as we go after a bigger name.  If let's say Robinson agrees to terms, we ditch Smith and get 5 mil with no dead cap impact.  That's feasible right? 

Sheppard is the insurance policy

5 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Robinson, peppers, Norwell, Smith. Would be a nice pre draft off season. Heard Norwell was coming back, dunno if good source or not tho. hmm

You went overboard. That is not even close to being realistic.lol

5 minutes ago, davos said:

Please stop teasing me.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Not in regards to Robinson, bc I'd rather have Watkins, but just in general, are we free to start discussing deals at midnight?

Correct. Poo will be crazy starting at midnight. You cannot sign them, but you can come to terms.

Archived