• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reuben Foster charged with 3 felonies

Nails

11 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Btw can someone please explain to me he huddle’s recent fascination with Greg Hardy? The dude is playing in the arena football league, a proven POS and was just “OK” with the Cowboys(last team he played for) and caused more headaches then he was worth.

why would you want that on your team I have no idea?

steve smith was an asshole, but at least he could play well enough to out weigh the negatives and wasn’t arrested for anything.

There is a difference between being a tenacious Feisty player and just being a piece of poo.

It's not the Huddle. It's Nails.

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

Cliff notes version-All-Pro player who had the respect of those that matter including but not limited to our current head coach, defensive coordinator, and team captain.  His void left a MASSIVE hole that hasn’t been filled since.

Dude, did you watch him play in Dallas? Think! If he was any good  he would be playing in the NFL now, not arena football!  somebody would have signed him.

Yeah he’s looked good in the arena football league, but if you’re the smartest kid on the short bus, you’re still riding the short bus....

people look at poo all the wrong way sometimes.

the panthers are not the only team saying no to greg hardy, look at the other 31 teams who also have no interest in signing him. Sheesh....

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

Dude, did you watch him play in Dallas? Think! If he was any good  he would be playing in the NFL now, not arena football!  somebody would have signed him.

get ready for some combination of nate solder, highest paid tackle in football, he had a good half in a 30-6 home loss three years ago, etc

11 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Btw can someone please explain to me he huddle’s recent fascination with Greg Hardy? The dude is playing in the arena football league, a proven POS and was just “OK” with the Cowboys(last team he played for) and caused more headaches then he was worth.

why would you want that on your team I have no idea?

steve smith was an asshole, but at least he could play well enough to out weigh the negatives and wasn’t arrested for anything.

There is a difference between being a tenacious Feisty player and just being a piece of poo.

It's pretty much only Nails continuously bringing his name up. So, it's either A) Greg Hardy, B) Hardy's agent/former agent, or C) someone who finds him super attractive. 

As I've stated in the past...Greg Hardy had his redemption moment coming back into the league with the Cowboys. He ruined that opportunity. Replay this in your head over and over, until you realize...he may or may not have been wrongfully treated by the NFL because of Ray Rice, but HE HAD A SECOND CHANCE. HE BLEW IT. 

14 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Yeah he’s looked good in the arena football league, but if you’re the smartest kid on the short bus, you’re still riding the short bus....

people look at poo all the wrong way sometimes.

the panthers are not the only team saying no to greg hardy, look at the other 31 teams who also have no interest in signing him. Sheesh....

How many times do I have to post him abusing the highest paid OL in football in Nate Solder?  

Not to mention his team was a joke yet he still took the pressure off of DeMarcus Lawrence, allowing him to make a name for himself.

Obviously, the Panthers have not been the same on D since.

45 minutes ago, Nails said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23134335/san-francisco-49ers-linebacker-reuben-foster-charged-three-felonies

This “could” lead to discipline says the article.  The new owner can’t sign the dotted line fast enough.  I pray it’s the right one.

Release the Kraken 2018.

That Nick Saban sure puts out some high quality men. 

13 minutes ago, Nails said:

How many times do I have to post him abusing the highest paid OL in football in Nate Solder?  

Not to mention his team was a joke yet he still took the pressure off of DeMarcus Lawrence, allowing him to make a name for himself.

Obviously, the Panthers have not been the same on D since.

This is fuging gold!! @saints4lifeagain

Archived