• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reuben Foster charged with 3 felonies

Nails

Btw can someone please explain to me he huddle’s recent fascination with Greg Hardy? The dude is playing in the arena football league, a proven POS and was just “OK” with the Cowboys(last team he played for) and caused more headaches then he was worth.

why would you want that on your team I have no idea?

steve smith was an asshole, but at least he could play well enough to out weigh the negatives and wasn’t arrested for anything.

There is a difference between being a tenacious Feisty player and just being a piece of poo.

Keeps his guns in California and his weed in Alabama?

Not too bright.

Dragged his live in GF by her hair, punched her 8-10 times in the head, ruptured her eardrum and physically threw her out of the house.  What a violent and despicable human Foster must be, hope he gets the max possible.  Unfortunately, with a good lawyer he will likely end up with a light sentence or probation.

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

Btw can someone please explain to me he huddle’s recent fascination with Greg Hardy? The dude is playing in the arena football league, a proven POS and was just “OK” with the Cowboys and caused more headaches then he was worth.

steve smith was an asshole, but at least he could play well enough to out weigh the negatives and wasn’t arrested for anything.

There is a difference between being a tenacious Feisty player and just being a piece of poo.

Cliff notes version-All-Pro player who had the respect of those that matter including but not limited to our current head coach, defensive coordinator, and team captain.  His void left a MASSIVE hole that hasn’t been filled since.

3 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Btw can someone please explain to me he huddle’s recent fascination with Greg Hardy? The dude is playing in the arena football league, a proven POS and was just “OK” with the Cowboys(last team he played for) and caused more headaches then he was worth.

I think people just like his personality.  He's as fake as can be, but he's like a heel in wrestling.  Some fans like to cheer for the heels, probably have something to do with their upbringing.  

Archived