• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Thread

AggieLean

On 4/21/2018 at 12:30 AM, AggieLean said:

This Pacers/Cavs series going 7. 

Lebitch quit dude.  It's over.  He had to score damn near 50 for them to win game 2. Pacers will wax them today,  LeBron will get that Cavs jersey off as quick as possible after game 5. He knows they can't win so he'll quit,  per usual.

22 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Lebitch quit dude.  It's over.  He had to score damn near 50 for them to win game 2. Pacers will wax them today,  LeBron will get that Cavs jersey off as quick as possible after game 5. He knows they can't win so he'll quit,  per usual.

I don’t think so. I still think the pacers will lose this series. Lance Stephenson is out here talking junk, about how the Cavs and Lebron are about to start panicking. I think King James goes off tonight. These dudes (Lance, the Pacers, and anyone else who faces Lebron) always start talking too much before the get they job done. Atleast, wait until you go up 3-1 to start. Cavs win today.

Excellent atmosphere at the Smoothie King Center last night. The game was great, and it was great to see both AD and Jrue dominate and take over the game like they did. Everyone was chanting Playoff Rondo towards the end of the game. 

I don’t think we beat GS in the series, but we can make them sweat a bit.

10 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I don’t think so. I still think the pacers will lose this series. Lance Stephenson is out here talking junk, about how the Cavs and Lebron are about to start panicking. I think King James goes off tonight. These dudes (Lance, the Pacers, and anyone else who faces Lebron) always start talking too much before the get they job done. Atleast, wait until you go up 3-1 to start. Cavs win today.

Looks like you may be right.  His body language end of last game was really bad,  assumed He'd go in the tank. 

Archived