• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3rd round options

AU-panther

Seems like there is large contingent here that would like to trade down in the first and pick up another 3rd.  There also seems to be a lot of people who would like to use one of the thirds to move up in the second.

I'm bored so I decided to look and see who might be available in that range.  I went to nfl.com and looked at the players ranked after 65. 

Here are some names I found:

WR - James Washington, Michael Gallup, Equanimeous St Brown, Deasean Hamilton

Center -  Martinas Rankin, Frank Ragnow, Mason Cole

Safety - Kyzir White, Marcus Allen, Armani Watts

OT - Orlando Brown

TE - Mark Andrews, Chris Herndon

OG- Braden Smith, Colby Gossett

DE - Josh Sweat, Chad Thomas

RB - Bo Scarbrough, Royce Freeman

Definitely not a complete list, just a few names that jumped out at me. 

Do you see anyone that could possible help us?  Worthwhile to keep the picks? Feel free to add players

Hard telling. Once the draft gets into the mid-rounds it largely becomes a cheap shoot. Draft grades will vary widely based on individual team need, scheme fit, and exactly what they're looking for in a prospect. There will inevitably be some guys talked about now as 3rd rounders who go earlier and there will be some that go later. A few that go MUCH later. Seems like every year there's a couple of guys who are near the top of the Mel Kiper or Todd McShay's "big board" as 3rd rounders who end up going undrafted or get drafted very late.

Archived