• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dj Moore $ Curtis Samuels..

Millioso7

37 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Remember our super low years prior to Cam when David Carr had some starts.

There was a game where the QB sucked and the whole stadium had a Strong We Want Moore (for Matt Moore) chant louder than any Luuuuke call.

Hopefully after the first Smith drop in the first quarter, we can do it again

Haha yeah remember that well.  Even recall John Fox with a smug, sarcastic comment postgame saying some thing like “I thought the fans were chanting ‘more’, like they wanted more bad qb play” or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Haha yeah remember that well.  Even recall John Fox with a smug, sarcastic comment postgame saying some thing like “I thought the fans were chanting ‘more’, like they wanted more bad qb play” or something like that.

Yeh that was absolutely egotistical and idiotic of John Fox,..

42 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Remember our super low years prior to Cam when David Carr had some starts.

There was a game where the QB sucked and the whole stadium had a Strong We Want Moore (for Matt Moore) chant louder than any Luuuuke call.

Hopefully after the first Smith drop in the first quarter, we can do it again

You mean after the first Funchess drop,..

Torrey did do the most idiotic thing a wide receiver can do,.. get a false start.

then did the incredible,... another false start,..

wide receivers should never get false starts— that’s taught as kids. Unbelievable.

its taken last game and the first 2.5 quarters of this game but when cam hit him for the touchdown, then he seemed to get on the page with Cam, 3 catches for like 35 yards, a touchdown, and one was like a 26 yard. 

The passes prior I didn’t see him actually drop one, seemed like him and Cam weren’t connecting.

now it looks like they are and I’m reserved and excited it will continue.

Wright had the catches too— Did drop a key conversion though.

still,,.. I’d like to see DJ, Torrey and Wright on the field. Funchess on 4 WR sets.

20 minutes ago, Immortal said:

anyone going "under" or getting their body ripped open via any type of blade causes shock to the body/mind.

Theres effects whether you see it or not.

You think Samuel won't have a smidge of thought of his heart when he's sprinting 50 yards in 90 percent humidity in 90 degrees in the south with his heart pumping like crazy? Modern Medicine is amazing but come on.. were not in a galaxy far far away 

You’re no athlete talking like that..

Concerning Samuel & his heart procedure, I would like to clear some of the confusion [been thru a like surgery 3 times].  An approx 8mm slit is cut in the skin & femur artery at the groin for the insertion of the medical instruments to reach the heart via a long thin tube. Samuel will probably be awake during the entire surgery unless he request otherwise. The hardest part of the procedure for him is having to lay completely flat for seems like hours [was for me], but is really only about an hour or so. As soon as heart work is done, all medical equipment is removed & slit is "pressure" sealed [no stitches or surgical tape]. Within a day or two he is sent home  with the advice of no vigorous activity for a while. Because of the location of the slit & the violence of football, Panther medical staff didn't want to chance any hit that could reopen the cut. I fully expect him back after the bye week, maybe sooner, especially if heart work was successful [no reason to think otherwise]. Right now the hardest thing for Samuel will probably be when the hair grows back since he got a "bald" shave down there.

Archived