• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Jake retired?

weyco2000

Yes, I know I'm reaching here on this one. However, it looks like we would absorb his contract for that year, if he were to retire before June 1. After June 1 it would count for that year and the next. IDK by his play looks as if his arm has never healed from his surgery. Maybe a new coaching staff could convince him to retire? How would cutting him effect us? I'll not mention a trade... but there's always Daniel Snyder!

instead of starting a new thread I will piggyback here....

I like Jake, always have...however has anyone else noticed this and last season Jake seems to less Jake-like? I am not talking about play but more his attitude. Jake use to be in your face, crying, whinning, bitching, moaning......from pregame to post game...every down inbetween. What? Gross was called for a false start? Old Jake would throw a fit to the ref. Opposing fans hated it but I felt it actually served a purpose to his team. Now, Jake always looks medicate and sad sitting on the bench before kickoff and outside a couple huge plays late in the game or his every day errors....he doesn't come off as emotionally involved each snap. I use to think his overraction and involvement to his teammates use to serve a purpose even if it was annoying....

.....anyone else notice that?

Archived