• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead 2 Thread?

thefuzz

Man, finally was able to play this game a bit this week...off work and all.

Still on chapter 2 I think, but man, loving the legendary fish, hunting the legendary animals, side missions, etc...so much fun.

• Also did most if not all of the treasure maps/treasure hunts, and it's nice having a little coin in your pocket now.  Great great game far.
  •  

On 12/27/2018 at 11:46 AM, thefuzz said:

Man, finally was able to play this game a bit this week...off work and all.

Still on chapter 2 I think, but man, loving the legendary fish, hunting the legendary animals, side missions, etc...so much fun.

• Also did most if not all of the treasure maps/treasure hunts, and it's nice having a little coin in your pocket now.  Great great game far.
  •  

Im still on Ch2 - really been getting into hunting and crafting. In no rush to progress the story. 

1 hour ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Can't catch my last legendary fish and it's driving me insane.  Anyone had any issue with legendary fish not spawning at all? I'm talking I've caught 50+ largemouth bass over multiple trips and multiple times of day with multiple lures and can't get the damn fish.

Which lure are you using?  Its got to either be the special lake or special river lure.  I may have been lucky but I got legendary fish almost always on the first or second cast onc3 discovering the locations.

1 hour ago, Cdw said:

Which lure are you using?  Its got to either be the special lake or special river lure.  I may have been lucky but I got legendary fish almost always on the first or second cast onc3 discovering the locations.

Yup, I've used both.  Never had an issue with legendary fish until this one, it's weird. 

I got through chapter 6 over christmas break and am now in the epilogue, which is really impressive. There are some full games that are shorter than the epilogue on RDR2. 

Can safely same this is one of the best story driven games I've played (up there with The Last of Us and the new God of War). I still haven't tried going online yet. 

On 1/4/2019 at 2:30 PM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

I got through chapter 6 over christmas break and am now in the epilogue, which is really impressive. There are some full games that are shorter than the epilogue on RDR2. 

Can safely same this is one of the best story driven games I've played (up there with The Last of Us and the new God of War). I still haven't tried going online yet. 

Did you play the  first Red Dead? I felt the same 

Archived