• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per a Football Outsiders analysis BoA is the least-safe grass field in an NFL stadium

KSpan

2 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

i appreciate your mention; of me. So can you articulate WHY you mention me with a real argument? Or are you just another fool like 4corners disagreeing because its the redneck thing to do?

You said the data in the article is “totally opposite” of the thread title. It’s not.

Carolina is rated as the highest risk grass stadium in that article, unless you’re counting Mexico which isn’t an actual NFL team stadium. So either YOU were the one who didn’t read or couldn’t understand, or you’re color blind and couldn’t properly interpret the chart.

But I’m sure you’ll go on making an ass out of yourself.

16 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

You said the data in the article is “totally opposite” of the thread title. It’s not.

Carolina is rated as the highest risk grass stadium in that article, unless you’re counting Mexico which isn’t an actual NFL team stadium. So either YOU were the one who didn’t read or couldn’t understand, or you’re color blind and couldn’t properly interpret the chart.

But I’m sure you’ll go on making an ass out of yourself.

The Panthers for starters not not even mentioned in the article. We make an appearance in a graph of little meaning and of little importance considering the graph is just a picture and not a subject of the research other than a side note. 

i recognize alot of mofos here are not experienced with real data analysis and dont really know more about our team other than what they get here, or espn poisons them with...

its not to say we dont have a bad field. I am just pointing out this bullshit thread title/clickbait. 

11 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

The Panthers for starters not not even mentioned in the article. We make an appearance in a graph of little meaning and of little importance considering the graph is just a picture and not a subject of the research other than a side note. 

i recognize alot of mofos here are not experienced with real data analysis and dont really know more about our team other than what they get here, or espn poisons them with...

its not to say we dont have a bad field. I am just pointing out this bullshit thread title/clickbait. 

What in the world are you talking about? Assessing Carolina's stadium turf and including it in the results is indeed 'mentioning the Panthers.' If we're really talking semantics they do talk about Greg as an example so yeah, Carolina is mentioned.

Did you actually read it? I did, both the article and the supplemental data presentation download and both before posting so as to be sure it isn't 'clickbait.' 

Archived