• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens Pass Defense VS Short Passes: Averaging Top 3 In NFL.

Saca312

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Based on who? The Bengals? The Browns? 

The Panthers are way better than this team who has played no one but the Saints and lost. 

This is the more of how I see it call me optimistic man but we're harder to defense then most of the nfl hands down based off Cam. Now include Samuels Moore andCMC in a heavier dosage and I believe we'll see what level of unstoppable we are this weekend as far as we can move up and down the field on the number one d. This is exactly why we went with Norv he's a expert at attacking a teams weakness I hope he can draw up a master piece this weekend 

1 hour ago, caatfan said:

They beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh so "way better" is a reach, at least to this point. 

Steelers without Leveon make a team one dimensional and you know the rest.

48 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Eh idk about that 

Came here to post this.

It's not a fluke so much as just some QBs know how to deal with it better than others. Cam knows how to deal with the blitz and usually knows where to go against defenses.

Still gonna be a tough game. That defense is real.

3 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

James Conner has been on fire these last few weeks.

That being said the Steelers are overrated but it's tough to judge divisional games anyway, Ravens lost to the Browns.

7 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

This is the more of how I see it call me optimistic man but we're harder to defense then most of the nfl hands down based off Cam. Now include Samuels Moore andCMC in a heavier dosage and I believe we'll see what level of unstoppable we are this weekend as far as we can move up and down the field on the number one d. This is exactly why we went with Norv he's a expert at attacking a teams weakness I hope he can draw up a master piece this weekend 

I would not feel so confident except how we played the Eagles. They have a great team that has played some tough opponents. 

Archived