• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those claiming the NFL is rigged...

24 minutes ago, raz said:

anybody else watch the first half of dallas getting the doors beat off this weekend?   it woulda been 24-0 at the half if not for the refs.  it was blatant cheating.  i mean blatant.  they really tried to give dallas that game but had to finally give up.

It was ridiculous....  They called unsportsman like conduct on a Colts player for standing there....

14 minutes ago, dave-o said:

It was ridiculous....  They called unsportsman like conduct on a Colts player for standing there....

you mean Hilton....when the Dallas defender literally picked up and threw the ball at him? 

With all the recorded evidence to the contrary I'd like someone to prove that the NFL DOESN'T influence the outcome of games.

As a Panther fan NOBODY can tell me the 49ers game wasn't decided before it started. Explain ALL that BS officiating helping and coddling the 49ers throughout that game.

The NFL sanctioned headshots to Cam that went uncalled in 14-15 into the Superbowl that would have in contrast given Payton Manning record penalty yardage as a QB. Just those two among many raise very many red flags as to the "fairness" of NFL Entertainment.

Nothing to be ashamed of, people still watch pro wrestling.

What's curious to me are those who believe the game is rigged are some of the same one's who vehemently blame coaches for certain losses. 

Superbowl 50 for example, if the NFL rigged the game for Manning, then why all the frustration towards Rivera's lack of in game adjustments or the fact that Shula left Remmers on an island against Von Miller or many of the other things we blame the coaches for in that game. If the NFL told the refs to make sure Manning wins, then why do we blame Rivera for the loss? Because he couldn't overcome the rigging against him?

No doubt more calls went against us than for us, the Cotchery play in particular. I just don't believe that it was predetermined that we lose.

man, if you don't get it, when we win it's against all odds.  when we lose it's rigged.  but that's just about the panthers.  i really wouldn't have believed it at all, but if you can go check out the first half of dallas/indy.     there are a few other ridiculous instances concerning dallas in particular this year.  i don't think they can decide beforehand and make it so, but there can be 'funneling'.

Archived