• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

2 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Crazy how when you play the younger and hungrier players more than the guys stealing money you win...

very good to see the bacon miles and devonte play well,
i hope malik can work in the offseason
soon we will have the big contracts gone

9 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Don’t the heat have the tie breaker with us?

We have the tiebreaker with both Orlando and Miami.

Think I’ll grab some tickets for next Friday vs the Raptors.  Should be a good one.  Hornets with only 2 home games left.

1 hour ago, Thelt said:

It may be too late to make the playoffs but this stretch of four wins has been impressive.  They have beat three straight playoff teams.  Bacon and Bridges should be starters from here forward.  Do we have any control over Bacon returning next season? 

Signed next season, option for 2020-2021 season based on sport Trac. RFA after that. 

20 minutes ago, Thelt said:

Good, its showing him with zero years left on NBA trade machine.  I am glad we still have him under control.  He looks to be turning the corner on his career. 

Yeah, he's signed next season from everything I can find. Salary next season is 102m with out Kemba, Kaminsky, Lamb or Mack on the roster. SMH. 

14 minutes ago, bull123 said:

That’s friggin awful

You are that guy yelling from a crowd...water is wet.  No one cares, take that negative shet somewhere else

Everyone hates Batum stop posting how u hate him,  looks unintelligent.

3 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

To pick 11 we go.........Same stuff different year, literally. The same exact thing we have done for the last 4 years or so. Compete really hard for a playoff spot, miss out on the playoffs and a good draft pick. Mediocre purgatory. This team is without a direction.

Man, do you have any other comments at all on this team.  This is like 95 percent of your posts.

Archived