• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of yall here doubting us...

Crazydounut

51 minutes ago, Crazydounut said:

Stop or gtfo. Yall are the same people on the wagon when we do good. If yall wanna doubt our chances after ONE bad game then get off this board. I am tired of seeing "We aren't beating New Orleans, or "We aren't making the playoffs" or "Off-season plans". I am not or ever giving up on this team. We are Super Bowl contenders still idc. New England a few years back got beat down by KC on mnf AT HOME. They won the super bowl that year (im pretty sure). They are currently losing to Tennesse 27-10 in the 4th quarter. They are still SB contenders correct? One loss does not define a team or a season. Carolina typically comes off of losses well. I wouldn't be suprised if we put up 40+ against Detroit next week.

Keep Pounding TIL I DIE

Bull$hit! Take your own advice. I've been a fan 100% since our innaugaral season. Recognising weakness doesn't mean we're not true fans , just that we're not ignorant. Just tired of seeing the same weaknesses, under this coaching staff. We've got a hall of fame QB and MLB (at the same time) and we're tired of seeing there careers squandered. If they retire without a Super Bowl win because of Rivera, that's what travesty.

37 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Nobody's on the wagon dude , I'm so tired of you homers that are always positive even after we got destroyed . I'm tired of getting my hope up every season just to have it smashed every damn season . All I want is one damn Super Bowl . No ones a fake fan so cut that bs out . Season is still alive and like I said I'd be proud if we at least make the playoffs but I want a damn Super Bowl and I'm tired of ron rivera and his conservative bull crap . You can't be proud of the way we got killed on Thursday night football and to add salt to the wound the saints are on fire 

I wanna pie this so damn much. @Ace_Aladdin is snorting that good poo today. The homerism usually comes from the casuals

39 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Nobody's on the wagon dude , I'm so tired of you homers that are always positive even after we got destroyed . I'm tired of getting my hope up every season just to have it smashed every damn season . All I want is one damn Super Bowl . No ones a fake fan so cut that bs out . Season is still alive and like I said I'd be proud if we at least make the playoffs but I want a damn Super Bowl and I'm tired of ron rivera and his conservative bull crap . You can't be proud of the way we got killed on Thursday night football and to add salt to the wound the saints are on fire 

Literally what myself and @uncfan888 have discussed and want. 

The Saints are going to torch our asses. We have to hope for Brees to get a big injury soon. Because the Saints have too many weapons, and too good of a line for us to win. 

Lastly, the NFL is now basically the Big 12. I saw the Cardinals rush 3 on Patrick Mahomes today at one point. I just shook my head, that is not how you win anymore. 

I mean at 6-3, there's a lot of season to go and anything can happen. But this Panthers team is a miracle FG and historic comeback away from being 4-5 and in a much different position. I can't help but feel like this team's true identity is a 4-5 team that can't hang with the big dogs in the NFC. Hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, juliosantos said:

NE 10..... Tenn 34....STFU...

Who the fug is this random guy never seem him before. Love that when they tell others about a bandwagon when you hardly have a show here at all. After this thread we'll continuing ignoring and not knowing or caring who the fug you are like we been doing.

For any game there are odds of winning and losing, which means in some circumstances better team will lose.   Judging a team by one game, any one game, gives you the wrong impression one way or the other.  We are 6-3 and that is fair record I would say as to how good we are.   Ok.  We are not as good as 8-1 teams but we have a chance to beat them if we play better on that day.  

Archived