• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Samuel getting More National

trucpfan

He's getting more national recognition on 'Get Up' (espn) at 930 Ryan Clark breaks down his tweets from this weekend and of course the "Brooklyn Blur" is one of the  tweets it's getting Ridiculous when he barely plays and consistently shows up on the plays of the week off of 15 snaps 

edit 945 He claimed he crushed the defender off the line which we know and Cam threw the ball a little outta reach making it harder then it should've been.

I'm adding a light but seemingly weird conspiracy, call me crazy but really its just a thought we've seen Luke play somewhat uninspired football recently. We all know the defense and offense play complimentary football bouncing off each other's energy if Luke feels how we feel it seems to reflect in effort seems odd but what do you think they think about him not being in early and often after hearing his clip that was clearly frustration nothing light hearted about "can we just give Samuel the ball every time" combined with wathing Fun drop routine catches on 3rd down Money downs. Does their uninspired play represent anything or I'm way to deep.

Archived