• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Resident Evil 4 and other games

Shocker

Favorite game of all time...played through 20+ times on normal...so I am tackling Professional mode.  First go through...so much better but at the Krasaur part on the tower.  Jesus, he has killed me like 100 times.  I’ve tried rocket launcher, killer7, and even knifing.  He kills me quickly and easily.  How do I kill this bass trurd?  Yeah looked online...knife right.  He decaps me in like 1 move.  This boss is nasty on pro.

11 hours ago, tarheelpride said:

Gotta play him perfectly. I remember guns being next to useless on him. What about stun grenades? I think they help. It's been years since I've played.

My son came in and beat him on the second try.  Jeez...knifed him like 10 times and boom dead.  Jeez.

• 1 month later...

Played the 30 min demo for RE 2 Remake and creepy and cool as hell.  The weapon play and control will take time to master but this game looks cool.  Played with headphones which I recommend.  Atmosphere is fuggin very dark and spooky. Can’t wait for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, Toolbox said:

Re2 is getting some rave reviews.. can't wait to play it.

I have it...I love it. I can’t stop playing it. I’m having a blast just walking around the station, it brings back great memories. It is creepy as poo as too. Best looking zombies I’ve ever seen as well. Just a great game. 

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Just noticed Inside/Limbo bundle is 7.49 on PSStore with Plus.  If you like super cool platformers these  2 are can’t miss.  

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2054-NPUB50382_00-INSIDELIMBOBUNDL

Limbo was an EXPEREINCE I really enjoyed. Inside was still good but I preferred the former. Either way totally worth $7.50. The last game since Limbo that gave me a true immersive experience was Firewatch which I also recommend.

On 1/26/2019 at 8:19 PM, The Lobo said:

I have it...I love it. I can’t stop playing it. I’m having a blast just walking around the station, it brings back great memories. It is creepy as poo as too. Best looking zombies I’ve ever seen as well. Just a great game. 

So how would you rate it so far?  Did you finish it?  It is taking every bit of resolve I have not to order this but so far I have held off till this lowers.

Apparently RE3 Remake is next...damn that is awesome stuff...

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-3-remake-leaked/

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

So how would you rate it so far?  Did you finish it?  It is taking every bit of resolve I have not to order this but so far I have held off till this lowers.

Apparently RE3 Remake is next...damn that is awesome stuff...

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-3-remake-leaked/

I’d give it an 8.5. The graphics are amazing, the best looking zombies I’ve seen in a game. The game play is fun and easy to learn. We all know the story and it’s still good but there are a few wrinkles this time (for the better). My only complaint is that it isn’t quite long enough, but if you’re a die hard RE fan like me, there are multiple playthroughs just like the original. They have a second run play through where they change your game up a little with different start points and items in different spots.  They have a “4the survivor” game mode where you have to escape in a certain time. There is plenty to play, it’s just the story is short.

So if you love RE, buy it ASAP. There will be DLC too where you play as other characters in a “what if” scenario. You will play as the Kendo shop owner for example. Great game. 

Archived