• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apex Legends

Arroz con Panther

On 3/9/2019 at 6:13 PM, lightsout said:

Man photographs beautiful women, athletes, and runs a website yet somehow gets something like video games wrong.

He's not the target demographic. Now if it was a video game about white New Balance sneakers he could probably relate.

8 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

On a side note, what do people think about the "nerfs" to the peacekeeper and Wingman?

Also anyone know about the battlepass? I heard its supposed to be dropping soon but I have no details about how much.

2 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

Sorry, 950 Apex coins. I can't find the picture on the sub. I imagine the mods deleted it. That price makes sense though. That's what the other BRs have priced theirs at. EA would be stupid to do so otherwise.

Origin-App-Leaks-Apex-Legends-Season-1-B

I really hope the battle pass drops today. I have a pretty free weekend. There's speculation going around that they aren't going to drop it until they fix the glitch where people received 1000 Apex coins for free. They'd also like to remove those coins from people who didn't actually pay for them. It sounds viable.

10 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

i loled harder than i should have. 

On a side note, what do people think about the "nerfs" to the peacekeeper and Wingman?

Also anyone know about the battlepass? I heard its supposed to be dropping soon but I have no details about how much.

The nerfs work. They're still very powerful weapons in the right hands but they're less spammy. I've seen people use them less because of that. The wingman is most noticeable as the fire rate isn't nearly what it was and after your first shot, spam firing it causes the next two rounds to veer off target more. If you take a short pause between your shots it's still 100% locked on. Peacekeeper (and shotguns in general) are much more effected by the bolt attachment than they were previously. Also you have to hit chest/headshots or you're dealing 7-10 damage per.

Battle pass is still a mystery on when it's releasing. However two things of note on that front that I noticed today.

1. 3 "jump pads" can be found around the main building in market. These look and act much like the ultimate ability for the leaked Legend Octane. Could be a mistake on Respawn's part but I doubt it. I think it's either a teaser OR a test to see the reception to it.

2. Today for some time, me and my friends were unable to select "Legends", "armory" and the market from the lobby queue screen. Also the in-game currency was not shown. You could not do anything except load into the game. With this was also a glitch where a friend who hadn't used his Legend tokens on Mirage or Caustic had both of these Legends unlocked and playable. Thinking this was a bug, we all reset the app. This did not fix it. After an hour or so, this all stopped and the game worked as usual.

What this means to me is that the Battle Pass is likely being prepared for release. They're tweaking with things to ensure it's smooth running and like they did with the wingman/peacekeeper nerf, this probably won't be a download update but one pushed live on the current version of the game. Battle pass releasing this weekend would make sense. Or first of next week. People are getting antsy.

Archived