• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apex Legends

Arroz con Panther

Yeah it's really good so far.     These guys also made my favorite game of all time, CoD4.    Super smooth AAA launch and cosmetic mtx that doesn't look too bad.    Apparently they've been testing for months with top streamers and whatnot secretly to get things right.   

2 hours ago, Arroz con Panther said:

I'm addicted right now. I'm at level 28 with only two wins and maybe 65 kills total.

I have around 6 wins (3 with my main, Bloodhound). Probably around the same number of kills as you but only level 20 (-ish. somewhere in that ballpark).

I love it. The map, with the loot shifting each game and the way chokepoints work across the whole map and the different angles you can approach certain areas, it always feels fresh. Then again, I don't have 1k games in. I felt great about Blackout until around 800 games when it started to feel stale in terms of the aesthetic (gameplay in BR's always feels fine because each game is something different). 

Sound design, map design, character balancing, the game just feels good. Now just don't screw it up with future updates and make the next map (hopefully 2-3 months down the line) something different enough that it satisfies (then rotate the two maps well). 

19 minutes ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Really loving this game. Prob not going to touch blackout again. Really liking the UI and looting mechanics. The scroll menu with the different colored boxes make looting quick. Gunplay is solid too, which isnt a surprise because Titanfall 2 was really good. It's my favorite BR game. 

Yeah it's really good and you're right the looting is the best and pretty simple for the most part (as simple as it can get).

I think we can all agree that one of the best things is not having to manually add attachments. They already have a road map for the first year. There isn't a new map listed, but I have to think they'll add either a new one before the year is out. They could go the route of adding new map elements the way Fortnite has, but I hope not.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/11/apex-legends-year-one-content-battle-pass/

image.thumb.png.0c9d7128f20b588f7fd4db80d1feca2b.png

Archived