• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

6 hours ago, t96 said:

Definitely HAVE TO win the last two, that should get us in, as I highly doubt Montreal beats Tampa, Washington and Toronto. A win against Toronto would be nice but the way we’ve played I’m not expecting it. I really just want to get in. Don’t care if we get swept by Tampa each game by 3+ goals. We’ve got a bright future and just making the playoffs this year will be a huge success and give our young guys a taste of what it’s like and experience. Any wins in the playoffs is a bonus.

Didn’t we already clinch a playoff birth? I thought we are just playing for seeding now with Pitt and Columbus.

18 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Didn’t we already clinch a playoff birth? I thought we are just playing for seeding now with Pitt and Columbus.

No, we’re only 1 point ahead of Montreal with 3 games left. Columbus is ahead of us now and Penguins are pretty much out of reach.

6 minutes ago, DudeNamedJeremy said:

I sense a lot of butthurt from your post. Well be just fine without Bob and Bread. Elvis will make everyone forget all about Bob:)

Not really, the BJs are and have been a joke, that won’t change

On 4/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, DudeNamedJeremy said:

I sense a lot of butthurt from your post. Well be just fine without Bob and Bread. Elvis will make everyone forget all about Bob:)

But didn't you guys trade away your future for this season, just to barely scrape into the playoffs? I'm not a hockey expert, especially when it comes to other teams, but that was the impression I got from others. 

12 minutes ago, archer4364 said:

But didn't you guys trade away your future for this season, just to barely scrape into the playoffs? I'm not a hockey expert, especially when it comes to other teams, but that was the impression I got from others. 

If we can re sign dzingel and duchene it was worth it I think. Draft picks arent a for sure thing

Scoreboard watching... Canadiens and Lightning going into the third tied, really need Tampta to get the win. Pens are actually down 1 to Detroit, which would be nice, Columbus down 5-1 likely going to lose, and most importantly, we're up 2-1. Hope we can hang on and at the very least get 1 point. I like what I've seen from the guys so far but it got dangerous towards the end of the second. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Great game tonight. We should keep Mrazek at net if we can to clinch. 

He’s been on fire. Should close out the season and start playoffs for us. Big win tonight even if we did get some help from Toronto’s goalie looking Darling-esque.

Archived