• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine Thread

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah fa is going to be huge this year, this is the draft to remold the d line with, if kk can return to form and we add a key de in fa, we could bust this division wide open with one or two add linemen from this draft  

I'd love to sign a guy like Preston Smith and then still go DL/edge at #16. Then take another one with one of our other three picks in the first three rounds. Christmas out of FSU is a guy who's getting overlooked if we want to add a 3-4 NT type in the mid-late rounds. Don't let the size fool you. Dude's a tank.

5 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

I have seen that the Lions had met with Sweat 4 or 5 times in various places before the combine. I think this cemented it. I'd be happy with Sweat or Ferrell but I think just like Metcalf, the combine deeped the love.

The Lions have made it so obvious that they may be in danger of getting leapfrogged.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd love to sign a guy like Preston Smith and then still go DL/edge at #16. Then take another one with one of our other three picks in the first three rounds. Christmas out of FSU is a guy who's getting overlooked if we want to add a 3-4 NT type in the mid-late rounds. Don't let the size fool you. Dude's a tank.

I also like Gaines from Washington as a later round. 3-4 NT. 

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Smith or Flowers would be a very nice pick up pre draft. Edge /dt 16, possibility of devin smith also if we decide to love on from Shaq and allocate the money somewhere else, depending on prospects available in the 2nd I’d consider another de even if we picked one in the 1st,if a top rated guy slid to us.

the 3-4 talk makes things even more interesting, but I’d have to see this staff make a serious commitment in the direction of implementing such change,before investing picks into it. 

Archived