• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shots Fired - #gettlemagic

SetfreexX

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And when I showed it was only six years, you still claimed a decade. What does NOW have to do with 2014 when he was cut. I specifically said that and you still ignored it. Because you only read what you want to believe. It’s plain as day up there. 

And STILL no post where I brought Hurney into this. Or once again you would show it. Another post of deflecting away from your lie. Why is it so hard to post one thing I said to bring a Hurney And my niche into play. You can’t. Or you would. You hit your niche of hollering bias when you run out of ideas a little early and on the wrong person. 

Because I’ve posted the quoted 3 times and you keep repeating the same thing, running scared and repeating the same thing isn’t gonna help ya here. Hold this L proudly young man, look how you are acting than you wonder why you and the word hurney are like oil and water, quick acting like beetle juice and time your here hurney. 

And I stated at the time(which was yesterday) that smith hadn’t have a physical altercation in over a decade, that’s is as accurate as it can get young man, save face and quit throwing a tantrum 

13 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Because I’ve posted the quoted 3 times and you keep repeating the same thing, running scared and repeating the same thing isn’t gonna help ya here. Hold this L proudly young man, look how you are acting than you wonder why you and the word hurney are like oil and water, quick acting like beetle juice and time your here hurney. 

And I stated at the time(which was yesterday) that smith hadn’t have a physical altercation in over a decade, that’s is as accurate as it can get young man, save face and quit throwing a tantrum 

Where did you post it. What page? What time? Just quote it again. That’s one click. Let’s see it. You keep repeating it but not even attempting to provide it. Are you truly acting like it’s easier to keep rambling the same line, or hit quote on a post and show me and everyone WTF you’re talking about. One click. That easy. 

Just now, Toomers said:

Where did you post it. What page? What time? Just quote it again. That’s one click. Let’s see it. You keep repeating it but not even attempting to provide it. Are you truly acting like it’s easier to keep rambling the same line, or hit quote on a post and show me and everyone WTF you’re talking about. One click. That easy. 

I’ve posted, don’t be lazy. You say the same thing each time, something about a niche and blah blah blah 

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I’ve posted, don’t be lazy. You say the same thing each time, something about a niche and blah blah blah 

Because you haven’t shown poo. Not once. It took you longer to make that post than it would have took to hit quote on what I said. But you can’t. You will continue to prove the hypocrite you are. You accused me? Period. Back it up. I f you’ve done it 3 times, should be simple. One has to wonder why you can’t. Or won’t?

out of all the ppl you would think would get in steve smith’s head and mind fug him to the point of him harboring a personal vendetta against him for about five years at this point, i would’ve expected it to be like richard sherman or josh norman and not a fat yiddish cancer survivor in his 60s

27 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Because you haven’t shown poo. Not once. It took you longer to make that post than it would have took to hit quote on what I said. But you can’t. You will continue to prove the hypocrite you are. You accused me? Period. Back it up. I f you’ve done it 3 times, should be simple. One has to wonder why you can’t. Or won’t?

Why would i waste more of my time proving you wrong when you’re in full denial, you’re on some Antonio Brown stuff now, I’ve done my research and posted the quotes not finna do more school work for a lethargic character 

11 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Why would i waste more of my time proving you wrong when you’re in full denial, you’re on some Antonio Brown stuff now, I’ve done my research and posted the quotes not finna do more school work for a lethargic character 

What research. It’s in(well actually...not in)this thread. You can’t hit a quote button to prove a point? That’s what you are selling? You will argue for pages rather than just post it. One click. But you’re going to pretend you have shown anything of the kind. But it mysteriously disappeared when you can’t point to a post. A page, anything to prove your point. 

Where is it? Where is it? 

25 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What research. It’s in(well actually...not in)this thread. You can’t hit a quote button to prove a point? That’s what you are selling? You will argue for pages rather than just post it. One click. But you’re going to pretend you have shown anything of the kind. But it mysteriously disappeared when you can’t point to a post. A page, anything to prove your point. 

Where is it? Where is it? 

Naw I’m good your internet works just as well as mines inspector gadget, gone look back a couple pages it’s still there 

9 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Naw I’m good your internet works just as well as mines inspector gadget, gone look back a couple pages it’s still there 

I think everyone gets it. If you could you would. But since it doesn’t exist you can’t. Hypocrite. Liar. You will never get out of your Mom’s basement that way.. 

4 hours ago, frash.exe said:

out of all the ppl you would think would get in steve smith’s head and mind fug him to the point of him harboring a personal vendetta against him for about five years at this point, i would’ve expected it to be like richard sherman or josh norman and not a fat yiddish cancer survivor in his 60s

Yiddish is a language if you thought you were making a joke.

Archived