• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News About Incredible Fan

He was a true fan and a touchy individual.  Saw him at the super bowl and he was very standoffish.  His whole go fund me for the Super Bowl and attitude after was uncool. He also would not agree to pictures at games at times.   I’m sure he had more good than bad but he was an interesting dude.  Catman was amazing but he wasn’t the best ever.  

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Ezra (Pancho Billa) was on a whole other level with his charitable work and being a superfan for the Bills. His last request was for donations for kids instead of flowers or anything like that; over 10000 backpacks with school supplies were paid for and assembled by volunteers (not the Bills) in his honor.  I hope Greg is mentioned this season because he was really the first Panthers superfan and we really needed a guy like him in the stands some years!

He should be mentioned and maybe a moment of silence.  He gave his heart but was a troubled individual.  

9 hours ago, pnthrs said:

He should be mentioned and maybe a moment of silence.  He gave his heart but was a troubled individual.  

yeah well, who isn't?   and if you're not yet a troubled individual, believe me, one day if you live long enough you will be too.

14 hours ago, raz said:

yeah well, who isn't?   and if you're not yet a troubled individual, believe me, one day if you live long enough you will be too.

Hahaha. Oh my God   Did you just poorly rip off Dark Knight?  “You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”  wow!!

lol. I don’t know what low lifes you hang out with but most of the men and women I know tend to get better in time and age. Though I’m sure some people can get more troubled with age, I really don’t know anyone who becomes “troubled” before dementia or some sort of medically uncontrollable diagnosis.  Jeezus  what a blanket diagnosis of mankind wrapped in a comic book quote   

People hit patches throughout life but generally seek help and betterment and come out better the other end.  It sounds like you have some folks in your life that need some help.  No one should go from normal to troubled with good friends or family.

I hope you reach out with the same energy to those you know and love and encourage betterment as you are reaching out to internet strangers and calling the entirety of mankind troubled.  

11 hours ago, pnthrs said:

Hahaha. Oh my God   Did you just poorly rip off Dark Knight?  “You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”  wow!!

lol. I don’t know what low lifes you hang out with but most of the men and women I know tend to get better in time and age. Though I’m sure some people can get more troubled with age, I really don’t know anyone who becomes “troubled” before dementia or some sort of medically uncontrollable diagnosis.  Jeezus  what a blanket diagnosis of mankind wrapped in a comic book quote   

People hit patches throughout life but generally seek help and betterment and come out better the other end.  It sounds like you have some folks in your life that need some help.  No one should go from normal to troubled with good friends or family.

I hope you reach out with the same energy to those you know and love and encourage betterment as you are reaching out to internet strangers and calling the entirety of mankind troubled.  

whoa, wow.   well i've watched dementia take my dad from aspirational pneumonia after 15 yrs.  lost the ability to coordinate the swallowing reflex and listened to him gurgle himself to death for 8 days.  watched cancer take my mom after 8 years, lost a sister, watching dementia take my stepmom thru the same steps my dad went through.  that's the kind of troubled i meant.  i'm not sure where you got the dark knight thing from.  i haven't seen it.  but i have seen many people, myself included, deal with worry for longer than anyone should, and after 15 yrs straight of it, i'm happy its finally over, for now.   

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, pnthrs said:

He also would not agree to pictures at games at times.   I’m sure he had more good than bad but he was an interesting dude.  Catman was amazing but he wasn’t the best ever.  

To be fair about the pictures, he literally had hundreds of people trying to take pictures with him before, during, and after every game. After 24 years, and with his health issues I could imagine it would be exhausting.

2 hours ago, X-Clown said:

To be fair about the pictures, he literally had hundreds of people trying to take pictures with him before, during, and after every game. After 24 years, and with his health issues I could imagine it would be exhausting.

I'm going to miss him and wish his family well.  But getting all dressed up and selling yourself as 'superfan' and then complaining about or refusing photo's with fans is akin to those irritating people searching for the best Tiny House and complaining the living room is 'too small'.

12 hours ago, X-Clown said:

I can attest, it literally can be debilitatingly exhausting depending on the weather, the duration of having everything on, distance traveled throughout gameday/general activity in the seats, and the personal fitness of the person.

It makes it even tougher when fighting health problems on top of that. After the game, that costume can come off, but those medical issues don't take a break.

Archived