• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ROSS

Devil Doc

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Thankfully, no. For the first time in a long time we're probably going to be forced to cut a WR we'd prefer to hang onto. For me, it'd be an easy call but then again, I would've cut Torrey Smith a looooong time ago.

I feel that but would you cut him after this camp based on pay reduction and our current WR group? If cutting him who are you keeping?

46 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I feel that but would you cut him after this camp based on pay reduction and our current WR group? If cutting him who are you keeping?

I think as soon as he took a pay cut of a million dollars in exchange for a one million dollar bonus it virtually guaranteed him a roster spot. His previous contract had no guaranteed money. We didn't give him a million guaranteed to turn around and cut him.

Hes nearly been on 10 something teams already, the current NFL is truly a meat grinder. Best of the best get cut regularly form all forms and all leagues. He was brought in for insurance, in case the panthers lost 5 WRs to the IR.  

Archived