• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Didn’t think Chelsea was top 4 material but with Tott, Man U and Arsenal playing this way it feels more and more plausible.

Emery is an idiot and needs to be fired.  He keeps starting inferior players every game.  He keeps playing conservative when Arsenal is built for an attack.  Just awful to watch.

Late post today but damn Chelsea look good with Pulisic in there.  He looked extremely impressive today.  I love Hudson-Odios speed but damn he cant possess the ball.  No control.  Chelsea needs a stud defender and to get healthy but playing really well.

Abraham doesnt have much control either but he just scares people with that length and speed.  Enjoying this 7 match win streak.

Also, Willian is in good form...if he starts finishing in the last third watch out.  He is totally capable of exploding soon.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:13 PM, ARSEN said:

Emery is an idiot and needs to be fired.  He keeps starting inferior players every game.  He keeps playing conservative when Arsenal is built for an attack.  Just awful to watch.

I watched the last Arsenal match and just figured they were strapped with injuries.  Their defense is suspect bigtime and the midfield is meh.  Just thoughts as an outsider.

I have always liked and pulled for David Luiz but he is on a big downslope athletically.

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

I watched the last Arsenal match and just figured they were strapped with injuries.  Their defense is suspect bigtime and the midfield is meh.  Just thoughts as an outsider.

I have always liked and pulled for David Luiz but he is on a big downslope athletically.

Arsenal is still in a rebuilding mode but Emery keeps starting inferior players...  no one knows why.  Ceballos has been great but he is being held on the bench... assuming not to drive his value up because Arsenal wants to perma sign him in January.  Ceballos and Ozil are the only CAMs and neither are played so Emery starts Willock, Xhaka and Gondouzi who are all CMs.  Xhaka is trash but Emery made him a captain and let him to start every game.

22 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Wow, it is so clear the powers that be want Liverpool winning.  Worst given penalty maybe ever in this match.  That was absurd.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that and the other crap officiating. I didn't want to come in here bitching about it, because I know I'm biased, but that game was a huge stinking pile of horseshit.

Enjoy the WWE title Liverpool fans, they're sending it up on a silver platter for your team to take it all this year.

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

Agree...that penalty was such horseshet...really frustrating that Liverpool is given these ridiculous calls routinely

Later Rose went by a Pool player that clearly studded his ace and no card.  WTF?

Arsenal scored a winning goal and VAR said there was a fault and took it a way ... there was clearly nothing.  Commentators were fuming and could not believe VAR took the goal away.  There is clearly agenda this season or VAR just exposing how awful officiating is.

50 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

OK, Liverpool v. Arsenal in the League Cup was crazy fun and crazy stupid at the same time.

Exposes Emery stupidity again.  Liverpool D is completely garbage and he goes into defending mode again when Arsenal D is trash.  Emery did this all season long and got burned all season long yet still doing it.  Like bruh... you can’t win a game against top 10 team all season long... try new approach?  Emery is getting sacked in November.  The writing is on the wall...  especially with Mourinho wanting to run Arsenal. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived