• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“The Moose and the Goat”

ellis

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If I recall correctly, the season after Haskell left is when Bill Musgrave balked at taking over the OC job.

I'd have to look it up to be sure. That whole thing was weird.

I know a lot of talk has come out since that Seifert was a gigantic a--hole.

You’re right about it. It really threw things into a tailspin in 2000. That, and Steve got sacked about 4000 times. 

6 minutes ago, ellis said:

You’re right about it. It really threw things into a tailspin in 2000. That, and Steve got sacked about 4000 times. 

And Jeffers getting hurt...

I'll have to check out the interview.

Somebody remind me: What year was it that we signed the late Jeff Lewis? Was it the same year we drafted Chris Weinke?

Random memories: 

George Seifert's departure was the most bizarre thing in the world. He reportedly met with the players and gave a whole speech about what they were going to be doing next season after he'd already been told that he was fired.

Also regarding Chris Weinke, can't remember if it was on Hard Knocks or some other program of that sort but word was that as a coach, he had a more extensive mastery of foul language than the dad in A Christmas Story.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And Jeffers getting hurt...

I'll have to check out the interview.

Somebody remind me: What year was it that we signed the late Jeff Lewis? Was it the same year we drafted Chris Weinke?

In case you don’t feel like going to download the podcast, because it is a little bit of a pain, here are a couple of Lu’s Seifert takes 

Archived