• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slye is our kicker boys and girls!

Catufb85

3 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

RR is the coach so.............

He'll be kicking for the bears week one

I can't predict what's going to happen down the road, but I have absolutely no doubt that if Joey Slye is not on the opening day roster, fans are gonna riot (and not the Roaring kind).

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I can't predict what's going to happen down the road, but I have absolutely no doubt that if Joey Slye is not on the opening day roster, fans are gonna riot (and not the Roaring kind).

I thought for sure Butker was going to be the kicker  so im not getting my hopes up now

1 minute ago, Catufb85 said:

Back up plan is bring in another kicker.  Other than the 63 yarder and the playoff kick vs Colts I feel Gano has cost us more games than he has won.  Was over him after the Lions game last year. 

A backup kicker from where?

Right now there are multiple NFL teams who don't even have a serviceable #1 kicker.....

......does Hurndog have some sort of secret cache of top-flight kickers that nobody else knows about?

I sure as hell wasn’t the only one in Spartanburg when he was introduced to the team. I’m sure somebody else saw what we saw: great height and length on his kicks. I think most people reporting on the team (hey, myself included) took for granted that Gano would be back. I never thought it would linger this long, I don’t even know if Graham knew that.

All I know is I really enjoyed watching this dude kick a football at training camp. I’m glad I got a chance to watch it in person. I do think he’s got a chance to be pretty special. 

Archived