• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brooks on losing his father

Seems like we’ve got more than “dawgs” or whatever. This class seems like a good crop of guys with some heavy life experience and came out stronger. Just seem like good people too. Really hope this is a high end class. XL, Brooks, and Wallace and Sanders could all be high impact guys and quickly.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Seems like we’ve got more than “dawgs” or whatever. This class seems like a good crop of guys with some heavy life experience and came out stronger. Just seem like good people too. Really hope this is a high end class. XL, Brooks, and Wallace and Sanders could all be high impact guys and quickly.

Exactly. If we can get at least 3 second contracts out of this class, that’s a big win. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I can see XL contributing this year in some fashion TDs big plays here and there, Brooks later in the year, and Sanders probably from day one. Running up the seams/hashes or quick routes while still being right in his line of sight should help Bryce the most out of these three this season like Jimmy Graham to Drew Brees. But if Wallace has an impact this season I'd be ecstatic I mean that'd be a very strong contributing class I'd go crazy over that being that most wanted a center or a good DB when we went LB if he can contribute we'd be in track for this rebuild.