• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alshon Jeffery

beastson

2 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

But how would Eskin know?  He's a Philly radio employee.  Alshon already gets the most targets per game out of the WR group.  Complaining about who the QB is targeting just also doesn't make sense.

My money would be on Agholor.  Someone getting roasted by the fan base.  Only ever got targets because everyone else was hurt.  Regularly dropped passes.  Regularly quits on plays.  And looks to have a foot out the door already.

Well Eskin is a complete clown who is known for making crap up so I’m not exactly going to believe him but there was a lot of speculation that it was Alshon well before Eskin made his report.

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

They had to choose between Foles and Wentz, they picked the wrong guy. 

How can anyone say who was the right or wrong guy at this point? Foles hasn't finished a game this season and Wentz has thrown 13 TDs to 4 INTs. The Eagles can still win their crappy division and Minshew has looked good enough in relief of Foles that people are still talking about Foles sitting out the rest of the year.

19 hours ago, Varking said:

How can anyone say who was the right or wrong guy at this point? Foles hasn't finished a game this season and Wentz has thrown 13 TDs to 4 INTs. The Eagles can still win their crappy division and Minshew has looked good enough in relief of Foles that people are still talking about Foles sitting out the rest of the year.

I caught a few eagles games. Simply put Wentz is the better QB, Foles is the better eagles QB. Everyone would pick Wentz over Foles, but the eagles offense runs much better with Foles. Foles is a perfect QB for the reid west coast, it runs much smoother. Wentz as the eagles QB doesnt get to show off his big arm and he locks into Ertz too much.  

Minshew is playing out of mind for a rookie QB, least talked about story. He maybe the better Jax QB, while Foles is the better QB....

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

I caught a few eagles games. Simply put Wentz is the better QB, Foles is the better eagles QB. Everyone would pick Wentz over Foles, but the eagles offense runs much better with Foles. Foles is a perfect QB for the reid west coast, it runs much smoother. Wentz as the eagles QB doesnt get to show off his big arm and he locks into Ertz too much.  

Minshew is playing out of mind for a rookie QB, least talked about story. He maybe the better Jax QB, while Foles is the better QB....

Foles has only played well as an Eagle. Outside of Philly he hasn't done anything. Minshew might actually be a better QB than Foles. Foles has a magical run in Philly. Football is weird.

Archived